Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seriously

Okay,
So let's be serious.

I feel like poo.
It's raining.
I'm exhausted.
Think I have a fever.
And just plain out.of.it.

Could I complain more?
I have faith.
=)



Seriously.
When I saw Becky @ From Mrs to Mama was having a linky rage party, I couldn't help but
jump for joy because it was pretty much perfect timing.
If you haven't been to her blog. My goodness please do.
Cracks me up.
I usually laugh out loud when I read her blog.
She funny.
Anyway,
her link up is called "Seriously".
So...........

SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Seriously.....I have too many things to say that I can't even start this.
Seriously.....why does everyone think the world is going to end this weekend? I have a graduation to attend to, family to see, and drinks to be drank...this cannot happen. Okay, kidding it can.  But only if it is the G man. No one else can just take away my graduation like that. But for real?

Seriously....you remember that allergy I was talking about relating my hair? Yeah well Doc Man told me it was a chemical burn. Even though he did tell me that it was hard to distinguish between the two. Oh, ya...he also added in that my swollen and painful lymph nodes were probably from a STAPH INFECTION....squeal of tires...WHAT?! Ya cool my head is now infected. Thats fun. Not. Thank goodness the itching has subsided and the pain is going away. YAY!!

Seriously....I'm not ready to grow up. Uh, at all. Kinda like I never thought this day would come. However, I don't think I'll really ever grow up. I may put on the clothes, have the responsibilites, and look have way decent in public, but that's all a disquise for my true 7 year old self.

Seriously....I cannot find a graduation dress. It is worrying me!

Seriously.....my days would not be as cool without you all's bloggies. I love reading them. All of em. I am not a fan that I haven't gotten to read them as much this week...but I will catch up. Never fear.

Seriously....I have looked at the word seriously so long it doesn't even look like it is spelled right anymore.

Seriously....I am more than excited to see my WHOLE family this weekend. Everyone in one place. Cannot wait.

Seriously....I'm tired. So I'm going to go now. That is all my brain could handle. Tootles.

SERIOUSLY Yours,
Molly

 P to the S
I'm doing a linky party tomorrow too on FIND YOUR HAPPINESS FRIDAY.
Join in :)

4 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Chin up! Everything will work itself out--congrats on graduation!

Mrs. Mama said...

Haha! Thanks for linking up... Loved this! You are too sweet..... I am sure you will look fabulous in ANY graduation dress.... I too don't know what I would do without all my fellow bloggers... and seeing ALL fam dams over the weekend is one of the sweetest things... have fun girl, and big congrats!

p.s. growing up sux sometimes ;) we all have to go through it.... bleh.

Amanda said...

Just found your blog via "Fit, Fierce and Fabulous." I love your writing style (and you and your man in the Yankee attire).

New follower :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously....I have looked at the word seriously so long it doesn't even look like it is spelled right anymore.

OMG I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS! Or when you say a word over and over and it starts to sound funny...

Blog love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...