Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

True Life:

I am really random.
Sorry.
It just happens.
I start thinking of one thing, which
leads me to thinking about something totally different.
Sometimes my mind just gets a little riled up.

I am addicted to frozen yogurt.
 (which has currently taken buffalo sauce's place)
Obviously, you know this about my addictions.
And I promise I will stop talking about it after today. Maybe.
But you know what they say, they first step is admitting it
and what better day to admit it than on Truthful Tuesday.

Via

Sometimes I wonder who really has got my back.
Because to me, actions speak louder than words.
I do not need negative energy in this little life of mine.
I love the quote,
"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher". -Oprah
True story. I agree Oprah.
Sometimes there a point where you realize who truly cares for your well  being,
who would do anything for you, and who simply doesn't.
Which is cool with me to come to terms with.
The part that gets me is when people are only there when it is convienant for them.
That's just not how it works.
I can't say I'm perfect. Hell we all know I am not.
But I give my whole heart and soul to the people I care about.
I do know that.
I also know I could try harder, be a better friend, reach out instead of waiting.
I do know that too.
So cheers to all the people who continue to support, love, and "have my back".
I really don't know what I'd do without y'all.



Jeff left me with his camera.
Which is rare.
No one trusts me with a camera.
I break them.
Really, all of them.
Last breakage occured because I was trying to take a "jump" picture
with Jillian and Gray and little miss princess got so excited she knocked it off the counter.
Boom goes the dynamite.
One before that....well let's just say I was a freshman in college
just learning that it wasn't cool to drink pitchers of beer in one night
and thought it'd be a wonderful idea to sit on my camera in the middle of the road.
That was smart.
Maybe that was the night my roommate and I "borrowed" a road cone and fit it in
the "safe ride" car and ran it up thte stairs to our dorm room past security
only to get chased by a screaming, crazy woman.
Good thing we are supa fast.
I think I should write a post on dorm stories because
this is bringing back some MEMORIES!
Wow, this totally has nothing to do with Jeff leaving me his camera.
BUT thanks darlin', I appreciate it ;)
I'm just not going to take it out of the house...just in case.




Remember when I said I was random?
ya....I'm sure you get it now.

=)



3 comments:

Kimberley said...

haha ok, I was obviously reading your post too fast, and I was like buffalo sauce and froyo? ummm eww! haha Froyo is ahhhhhmazing, I wish we had a place near by my house or even in my provinceee gahhh!!

PS I suck with all technology, so dont feel bad... especially cell phones! However, a couple years ago I took my friends camera and I accidently deleted 2000 pictures she had on her camera from a holiday and graduation that she had not converted to her computer.... I now stay far away from other peoples technology haha

Suze said...

You are random girl but i love you more! I got my entertainment in with your stories on the camera goodness! Cute pictures as always! and girl, that quote is a-mazing, i could not AGREE more! and yes actions do speak louder than words hands down :) hope your having a great day , getting your stuff knocked out and ready for graduation!

Megan said...

So I have been creeping on your blog for a week or so and it just dawned on me that I totally know your fiance. I too graduated from KU and one of my sorority sisters/roommates is pretty good friends with Jeff and his past roomie Arjun. How small is this world!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...