Friday, May 27, 2011

Find Your Happiness Link-Up

Guess I've missed you guys,
I've been posting and viewing blogs like crazy the past couple of days.
Not having class or work for a few days is pretty nice :)

Today is FIND YOUR HAPPINESS FRIDAY!
Thanks for the two link-ups last Friday.
It is so fun to see what makes others happy!






TODAY'S HAPPINESS TOPIC: TRAVELING


Since I in MN for a few days I thought it would be fitting.
I LOVE to travel.  A LOT.
Every since I was a little peanut I've been traveling.
We would always go on family vacations.
I loved/love them.
I love not only going somewhere new,
but also the road trip to where we were going.

So many memories were made on the road between home and our destination.
So many songs created.
Laughs.Arguments.
Drawing in color books.
Playing the "car game" and "abc game".

I love everything about it.
As well, I've flown to many destinations.


Mr. Fiance and I have made it a point to go somewhere together every year since we have been together.
I cannot wait to see all the new and exciting places we will be going in our future!

Traveling just makes me happy, as well as seeing new places, things,
 and traveling to see loved ones that sadly do not live near by.
And thank you AJ for the opportunities you have given me to fly more often.


The states I've been to thus far:





KANSAS (duh)
MISSOURI
ILLINOIS
MASSACHUSETTES
MAINE
RHODE ISLAND
CONNECTICUT
OREGON
CALIFORNIA
TENNESSEE
SOUTH CAROLINA
NORTH CAROLINA
INDIANA
COLORADO
MINNESOTA
IOWA
NEW YORK
OKLAHOMA
VIRGINA
WYOMING

What makes you happy this week? Or in life general?
Link-Up! :)
Spread the Happiness!







3 comments:

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

I love traveling, too! The bf and I travel a lot, and since we're now doing a temporary long-distance thing we travel for love!

Raven said...

you are so cute! and out of all the states, you have never been to mine, Washington. Boo!!

Anonymous said...

Im LOVING your blog! It actually reminds me of mine ...lots of quotes :) Cant wait to read more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...