Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to not FREAK the last few weeks of college....

It's a good question, isn't it?
Because clearly I have no idea.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Freaking out is a key word in my life right now.



Clear signs of stress:
-Eye constantly twitching
-Rash
-Itching
-Heart pounding 
-Unable to breath as well
-Constant Headache
-Stressed eyes

Maybe that is a panic attack?
Beats me.
But clearly I cannot handle stress right now.


This is NOT me, obviously. It was found here.

Sooooo...how am I getting through these next through weeks?
By surviving. haha.
No, but really I just am trying to think one day at a time
One project at a time.
I know I can do it, and if I spent as much time DOING as I do
stressing and complaining, maybe it will get done a little faster.
We can hope :)


 I found a quote that made me shut up real fast.
Why do I complain and worry about things that honestly don't matter.
Well, they matter...it's just not life or death.
Hell, I'm lucky to even be in college.
Able to write.
Able to type.
Able to read.
Maybe I should concentrate on that to get me through.
Instead of bitching 24/7 and worrying about EVERYTHING.
I should concentrate on knowing how flipping lucky I really am.

via

On days like this I need to be more thankful.
Even though right now, it is flipping hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
And clearly, many people are jumping in front of the light so I cannot see it.
However, I'm so blessed to be alive, healthy, and loved.
(even though I'm sitting here...still freaking out.)

I hope there is sunshine in your life today!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I really like that poster. It makes me so thankful for everything!

Suze said...

Great quote and girl you are thankful for alot :)

ONE.DAY.AT.A.TIME.

you failed to mention signs of stress also are PMS within same week of graduation and stress pimples/zits ha ha :) maybe that was only me!headaches too.

you will achieve this girl , best advice i was told was one day at a time, one thing at a time otherwise i flip out and get overwhelmed!

hope this helps! you can do this , i promise :)

xx

Unknown said...

That definitely is a great quote! Thank you for sharing. Makes me so grateful for all I have. Even amidst the end of a school year!

thefrogprincess16.blogspot.com

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I suggest listening to Jordin Sparks' song "One Step at a Time", it's a great song!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the quote. It's SO true and humbling. What always helped me was to make a list (or several lists for different things) and check stuff off one at a time. Include even the little things that you think don't need to be on the list. Checking ANYTHING off feels good and helps you feel accomplished! Good luck!!

Kelly said...

We're rooting for you Molly!!! Just keep focused and know that you'll be on to better and more fun things VERY soon!! Keep at it and your hard work will pay off! BEST of luck to you friend!

Amanda C. said...

You can do it! Just take one step at a time. In a few weeks you will be done.

Treat yourself to things that calm you like a bubble bath or a glass of wine...maybe even some frozen yogurt.

Janet said...

Molly, Molly Molly...darling girl do you have any idea how much you positively impact my day and put so many things into perpective?? I know the pressure is on for school but ask yourself have you never not been successful? What is it you're are worried about? You need a big dose of confidence; you need to lighten up on yourself and know like all of us you are not perfect and things don't have to be done perfectly. Trust yourself, your capabilities, your gifts and your talents. Perfection is a dis-ease! Take a breath, remember to SHINE and trust and have faith that your Higher Power won't give you more than you can handle and that Power is with you every moment of every day. Let go and pray! Trust that each day is blest and you'll be good to go. As your papa once told me "Your are too blest to be stressed!"

Love you and can't wait to see you on graduation day!!!

Michelle said...

Stay focused! You got this! Good luck <3 You're almost there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...