Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Truthful Tuesday OR Wednesday?

The truth this Tuesday is....

I thought it was WEDNESDAY.
Silly me.
I was about to write something about it being Hump Day
and realized I was doing Truthful Tuesday.
Where has my brain gone?
SERIOUSLY.

I am on a graduation dress SEARCH.
Someone help me.
I cannot find one.
At least not one I LOVE.
We have four days.
Ready.Set.SHOP.
:)

I am NEVER eating sunflower seeds and gummy worms before bed.
You will not even believe the dreams I had last night.
No joke.
I woke up scared that I could even dream such things.
I tried to type it...but I just couldn't.
No sugar for this little lady.


Speaking of Sugar...


Sugar makes me....drunk?
At least thats what I felt like.
I'm not a big "sweets" person. Usually I don't eat much candy.
But last night...I was CRAVING gummy worms covered in sugar.
Yes, I ate the ENTIRE bag.
Whoops.
I had so much sugar last night I felt...drunk.
Nothing like being on a sugar high and trying to write a Unit Plan.
Here is a little peak into my "brain" power last night: 
My two partners and I named a lesson plan. "Duck, Duck, OIL." 
(We were doing a Unit Plan on ocean oil spills)
Yup. It happened.
And I love it.
No more $5 drinks at the bar for me, bring on the GUMMY WORMS.



Today is the last day with my kiddos.
Humph.
I am not a fan.
Actually, I'm going to keep this  quite short because it just makes me saaaad.
I've been with them the past four years of college.
I watched Jillian come into this world.
I've watch Gray get potty trained.
I've watched Jillian learn how to crawl, talk, walk, and say "I wuv you, mawy."
The best line I've taught her BY far: I say "Rock Chalk Jayhawk!" and she echoes "GO KU!"
I cannot put into words how much I care about those kids.
I have been dreading this day.
I just for some reason never thought it would never come.
Thank goodness I get to watch my cousin's ADORABLE little man
this summer though. So excited. His cute little face and adorable personality will make
this transition much easier.
 They sure grow fast.












Some girl just sat by me as I'm trying to take a picture of myself.
Awkward.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love when I go to take a picture of myself and something like that happens. Or when I whip out my camera in restaurants? #awk

I love your truthful tuesdays! I recently went pescetarian and so I avoid gummy worms bc of the gelatin... Super sad bc I LOVE GUMMIES! (So I settle for my addiction to twizzlers. YUM!)

(: Happy day!

Suze said...

I am dying laughing , please girl no more sun flower seeds and gummy worms!

Grad dress- check white house black market, dillards, or tj maxx maybe?!

Kiddos are so sweet! Love the pictures. I dont know what i'll do if i get a job too far from C and T or i will be crying. i've watched them both since they were born! CRAZY and they are 8 and 4 ...my babies so i like to think! haha.

hope your doing good, your on the home stretch girl:) you can do this!

Amanda said...

I have the absolute same problem with sugar. At first, I'm feeling crazy and wild and making no sense, I'm sure. Next thing you know, I'm feeling sick and just wanting to lay down. Last night I downed A TON of raspberry sherbert and felt exactly that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...