Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Momma

Dear Mom,

Every single Mother's Day I try to find the right words that explain
exactly how I feel about you, our relationship, and how thankful I am to have
you in my life.
However, every year I find it impossible.
I am realizing that there really are no words for the love and gratitude I have towards you.
You are my very best friend.
(even when you ask 500 million questions. haha)
You have always been my #1 fan, along with dad.
I am so thankful to experience such love.
And I just wish I could find the words to explain it,
so you really know how thankful and proud I really am.
I am  thankful for every little thing you have ever done for me.
For the little things, as well as the big.
I know there have been days I made it really difficult, and
you still loved me the same. (maybe just not at the exact moment. :))
So thank you Momma, for being more than I could ever ask for.
I love you more than you'll ever know!

Your favorite daughter,
Me





12 comments:

Rorie said...

Happy Mothers Day to your Momma!! Adorable!

Amanda C. said...

That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I completely agree-- how do you express so much love in words?

Mrs. Mama said...

happy mothers day!!

Penny said...

Thank you Miss Molly, you have brought more joy in my life than I could have ever imagined. I am very blessed to have such an amazing daughter and friend. I do believe the best is yet to come. Even though you do like to argue with me when I am totally right and you are wrong. Love you lots

Suze said...

happy mothers day to your moma girl! what a sweet post!!!!!

Michelle said...

Aww! Happy Mother's Day to your mom!! You guys are GORGEOUS!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Megan said...

Awww, I love this! It's so true. There are no words to truly express the love that we have for our mothers!! So sweet, friend!!

Hope y'all had a great day!!

Michelle said...

So sweet! I love your beautiful words! There really is no other bond like the bond between mother and daughter! <3

Cara said...

love this post! so adorable!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

You girls are GORGEOUS!!! Look how much you look alike :) xo

Maria Noelle said...

That was super sweet. I know your mom loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...