Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (Siete)

For Wedding Wednesday I just wanted to 
 leave you with this little dime piece I found on pinterest.
This is some REAL love.
Gets me everytime.



 I love this too dang much for words.
Hope you enjoy it too!

P.S. The good ol' detailed Wedding Wednesdays will be back soon enough.
Gotta finish this last project and I'll be...
DONEZO.

Happy Hump Day!

P to the S
I MAY have people guest post next week when I am gone in MN.
Possibly.
So, if you are interested.
E-mail me.
:)





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that photo too! It's so adorable and sweet.

Suze said...

LOVE love this photo :) so sweet! Finish strong on the project! I'll be emailing you soon about guestblogging for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah so cute (: I love photos like that.

Megan said...

Ummmmmm, OH MY GOSH. This is absolutely adorable!! Totally made me smile!!

Let me know if you need a guest poster! : )

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

That is priceless!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...