Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Gifts!


via

I know Moms can be
the hardest to buy for sometimes.
At least my mom is.
Yes. You mom, you are HARD to buy for.

I always try to make it personal.
I think the whole point in  Mother's Day is to show your momma
how much she truly means to you.
Even though that is impossible, we try to do it the best we can.
But sometimes my brain just runs out of creative juices ya know.
They always say they don't want or need anything.
Well poo on you it's Mother's Day and you are
getting a gift whether you like it or not because
you are extremely special (more than you'll ever know) and I love you verrrry much.
So boo ya!

I found some cute ideas if anyone is last minute Mother's Day shopping!


Momma Gifts
Jewelry, Goodies, Pictures, Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial, Personal, Cards
Extras Not Cluded: Purses, Camera Bags, Etsy, Flowers, Wine, Wine Coozie, Poem

via




via


MY FAVORITE :)
via



Here are just a few ideas for the special day.
They deserve to be treated like queens!
(Don't get any ideas.)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

(I am very sad and disappointed I couldn't link up
with the SHINE project today. Hopefully I can next week!)




9 comments:

Jess said...

Awe! Molly this was such a cute post! My mom is so hard to buy for, but this year, since I am moving back to the same town she is in, I am going to give her an all-day-coupon for shopping and lunch on me! I am so excited!

Bree said...

I have NO idea what to get my mom this year. UGH. Guess I better get on that-like tomorrow. And I have my bf's 25th to buy for too...no biggie. Such a slacker .

Amanda said...

oh gosh, my mom is super hard to buy for too. plus, she lives 3000 miles away from me, so I don't have any kind of idea of her recent purchases so I'm always afraid I'm going to get her something she doesn't need :) Good thing she's my mom and has to love me and like it anyway, ha!

Unknown said...

What great ideas! I'm coming back here for Father's day because I never know what to buy for that! Growing up, my dad always got a tie for that day from me because I didn't know what else to get, haha! Last year, I donated money in my stepdad's name to some mine-sniffing rats in Africa, I thought it was pretty good but obviously I can't copy that again this year!

I just got my mom some flowers since we're so far apart from each other. Boring, I know. But she rarely gets flowers so they make her happy!

Have a great weekend!

caitlin said...

great idea girl :) love them all esp the cards! xo

beau&lindee said...

awh i love these ideas:) this mothers day i got my mom a cute necklace but i LOVE the homemade things especially the picture frames with the kids names:) cute cute.

Amanda C. said...

Those are really good ideas. I especially like the personalized necklaces. I like to get gifts that I know they won't get themselves, like a day at the spa. I'm not creative enough to make anything. lol

Tanni said...

I stumbled across your blog today, and I'm glad I did!! I love the ideas you posted - Especially those cards. They're absolutely adorable!

Michelle said...

All great ideas! You're so sweet and creative to share this post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...