Friday, May 13, 2011

Find Your Happiness Friday's



Now that blogger decided to be
a good little boy or girl and start working, I can finally share my post.
P.S. Did it make everyone else as anxious as I was that it wasn't working?

I have been in quite a funk lately.
Extremley stressed.
Annoyed.
Missing Jeff.
And just really NOT myself.
At least during the week.

So...
I decided to dedicate one day
(post wise)
to making sure I'm smiling, grateful, and happy.
As well, to keep me motivated.

That is where I came up with Find Your Happiness Friday.
A place on Friday's I can just relish in smiles and good thoughts.

Today's is cheesy, my bad, but a really cool video.
It makes me smile.
A lot.
I've watched it four times.

I hope you do too.
Once, not four :)

HAPPY FRIDAY.




5 comments:

Jess said...

I was having serious panics that everything would be lost with Blogger :)

I love the new series!

Anonymous said...

I was freaking out that blogger wasn't working. I think I lost readers because of my absence :(

I really like your post, and the video is great. It's awesome to take time to count your blessings, and what better day to do it than Friday?!

Unknown said...

Well thank goodness I found you on 20sb today and not yesterday, because I may not have found you again. Love the blog and I actually lost a post and thank goodness I had it saved. I usually don't! Keep up the good work girl!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Sweet video! I love that it started with a Roald Dahl quote!

Sierra said...

Hang in there girl and hope you enjoy your time with Jeff coming up. Treat yourself to something you love to help feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...