Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

The Truth is....

I do not know how you guys DO IT.
I do not understand how you can be SO busy,
yet still keep up with your blogs and reply to e-mails, and
on top of it all actually have a decent post pop out.
I have been so busy with all my family in town and getting school finished
I 1.) Didn't want to spend my time posting when I could spend it with them and 2.) Literally
had zero time.
Ya'll are wonder women.
:)
P.S. I've missed you guys!!!



I'm off work for a week.
And get to spend it with my family
traveling to see Mr. Fiance in MN.
I cannot wait!




I have the greatest family and fiance in the world.
They made my graduation weekend perfect.
Simply perfect.
I also have some amazing friends who helped celebrate
and pop champagne bottles.
Seriously, y'all are the best.
EVER.
THANK YOU.






I am on strike against tornados.
Dangerous Plains Tornado Outbreak.
Really?
First you destroy my town in 2001.
Now you think you can destroy a town 60 min away two days ago.
And you think you can come back and do it again tonight?
Get real tornados, you are not wanted here!
Please keep praying for Joplin.
So many lives lost, so many houses gone, and so many people searching.
Heartbreaking.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay girl I do not know how YOU look so dang good in that cap and gown. Seriously, you are graduating in black and still look beautiful! (:

I also wonder how people do it. I fall behind so easily but so many people manage to post once or TWICE a day! crazy stuff.

My heart goes out to the people in Joplin.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Congrats--enjoy your break!

Michelle said...

I'm praying!!!!

Congrats on your graduation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...