Monday, May 2, 2011

Sports Galore

Monday is back.
Who told Monday it was allowed to appear again?
NOT I.

Oh well,
Two Monday's left of my undergrad life.
Hmm. That makes this Monday much more enjoyable.
Better treasure them while they last.


Now for some weekend reviews.
Warning: Numerous amount of pictures ahead.
First of all, helllllllo spring sunshine.
You rock my socks off!
Jeff and I got to enjoy a weekend full of sports,
which exactly our kind of weekend.


Friday, Jeff got in late so we didnt really do too much.
However...he did give in and go to 3 SPOONS with me.
Feeding my addiction.
Love me some FRO YO.
No pictures though.
Not that it matters because they look exactly the same as the last ones I posted of my fro yo.
I refuse to change it up.
The mix:
Stawberry FRO YO (I love saying that), blueberries, blackberries, pineapple, stawberries, and my ultimate favorite PINK GUMMY BEARS (Only pink. Yes, I stand there and pick out the pink ones. Sue me.)





His & Her Fro Yo's

Saturday I gave you a little weekend peek at our day.
It was definitely sports galore.
We pretty much spent an entire day outside hanging out in the gorgeous gorgeous weather.
I think Kansas likes Jeff because it is nice everytime he comes home.
However, I think my skin is P.Oed at the sun
because I didn't even get RED in the 8 hours I was outside.
Humph.
Dang white girl skin.
We went to KU's spring football game and kept it
real in the Touchdown Club seats.
We are high rollers.
Or Jeff used his "Do you ____card" and got us in.
SCORE.



Kind of scurry. ;)

Then we got an extra treat for the weekend and went to see my family at my brothers new house
(with their possessions inside this time) plus a wonderful treat of my cousin, her husband, and her sweet sweet, adorable baby boy.

Then off to the Royals game we went.
Prepared.
P.S. Yes, that is a 3 Spoons punch card. Not that you were creepin' in my purse or anything.;)
Sorry $9 beers, I don't dig you.

"Take me out to the ball game,Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the ROYALS!"


It was perfect weather for some baseball.
Yes, please!!






And course we ended the weekend with
church and had some delllllllllllicious food.


Jeff has a love affair with hummus.

This salad is money time!


9 days to finish up this school shiz!
Countdown begins.
LET'S do it!

How was your weekend?
Any exciting plans for MAY?!
xoxo

-Molly-
(My signature disappeared again.)

7 comments:

Kimberley said...

Your weekend looks FUN girl! Froyo... yummm!
haha 9 dollar beers? my gooodness you got the right idea girl!

goodluck in finishing up your school work :)

Michelle said...

Looks like a great weekend to me! Fun times! All the food looks delish!! Hope you have a great week! :)

Suze said...

Glad you had a fab. sunny weekend girl with the beau :) fro yo is yummy! glad your winding down your semester , you can do this girl :) you got it!!!!! xx

Unknown said...

The Royals!!! I have been to so many royals games in my life - I love them! Your posts make me happy, a little piece of home!

PS - I"m hosting a chevron necklace giveaway!

Kelly said...

I loooooooooove 3 Spoons! Everytime I visit the sister I HAVE to stop in. Just SO delicious. The Royals game looked like it was a BEAUTIFUL night; I miss the K-- and I LOVE your little purse friend, Jim :-) It should be illegal to view that hummus photo at 5:45pm... I'm SO hungry and I LOVE hummus and pita :-O Looks like you had THE BEST weekend!

Abby said...

enjoy the rest of your college days ;)

Raven said...

love that you packed away some Jim in your purse, my kinda girl!!

and everyone has been talking about my fro yo. Never had it. and we even have one here in town! am I missing something??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...