Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back in the Groove

It's back!
It's back!
Let's all scream and shout,
"It's back!"
My urge to dedicate myself to working out, that is.
Not my sanity.
When I stop working out my body gets so sluuuuugggish.
Ya, like a turtle flat on it's back. Looking exactly like that.
Only difference is I have a couch, not a shell.
Anyway.
When I don't work out it makes me not want to workout even more.
I am tired. I am exhausted. I just want to relax.
I've been eating quite well, but it just isn't the same without the workout included.
Instead of thinking of how many things I need to get
done and that I don't have time for a workout, I have been realizing
I need my workout to actually get things done.
Wow, that sentence sucked.
My body just feels better.
I think it is patting me on the back thanking me for the support.
So are a lot of the people around me I'm sure.
I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred along with some
other interval and cardio workouts.
There is a short clip (actually a lot-but I use the interval one)
 on toneitup.com you should check out that is only 7 min. long but it works ya out.
I usually do this after a workout just to push myself a little harder or just as an
added little something something in the day.
This could be bad, I have no idear? But it sure feels gooooooood.

And now I feel like a cheetah....ready to POUNCE.
Or something like that.
So watch out!
If you feeling like I have been feeling: sluggish, dead, and exhausted then
maybe a little workout will do that trick!
It doesn't have to be 100 million hours long, just get that blood a flowin'!
Take the dog on a walk, play a little tennis,
playing some basketball, anything to keep you moving and healthy!
Oh and it's going to be in the 70s if you live in Kansas today.
78 tomorrow. I think I am going to lay on my deck and
pretend like it's spring break and soak up the rays with a drink
in hand.

Who's with me?
Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...