Monday, March 7, 2011

Granola Succeess.

Just curious, did Wal Mart go out of business?
Becaue I think I bought the whole store out.
Really.



$60 lata, I will not be starving anytime soon.
No sir ee.
But since I did have all these little goodies,
I decided to make something out of them.


If I can do it. You can do it. Really, I'm not lying.
I stinking love granola bars.
I am their number one fan. Especially because I'm always in a hurry.
Always is not an understatement either.
They are the perfecto on-the-go snack.
Plus, they come healthy.
Seems too good to be true?
Ya well sometimes things are just THAT awesome.
This is one of them.
I looked up recipes for granola bars.
To be honest with you, they had too many ingredients.
And they were all very different.
So I just kinda did my own thang.
Therefore, I do not have a reciple.
However, I do know that I used 1 c. peanut butter,
1 c. honey, 2 c. of nuts/dried fruit/chocolate chips, 3 1/2 c. of oats.
They were a tasty little treat.
I now have a room full of granola bars.
My morning will love me for it.
I also figured I might as well eat dinner.
Even though peanut butter and chocolate chips would have been just fine. :)


Bring on the hummus, buffalo grilled chicken, black beans, cheese, and bell peppers. HOLLA!
Women Tell All on the bachelor is getting INTENSE.
I don't know how I get so hooked.
Grr, reality t.v.



P.S Does anyone know how to make the date on each post show up? Mine disappeared awhile back. Or heck maybe it was never there. But I'm not so sure how to get it back.

P.S.S Thoughts on the new signature. I think it's quite cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...