Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love Your "Self"

Not the self you may be thinking of.
This about is about Coach Self and the Jayhawks.
Yes 2010 Coach of the YEAR.
Bill Self keeps it classy.

@Source
March Madness for the Jayhawks begins today.
My favorite month of the year.
Really, it's the best. Nice weather comes. NCAA Tourny begins. Daylight Savings Time.
The brews are filled. The yells get louder. The restuarants and bars get more full.
Tis' the season!
Today was our first game in the Big XII tournament.
We played like poo.
Straight up poo.
No one could make a shot. No one could do much of anything for that matter.
Outcome?
errr

@Source
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We won by the hair of our chinny chin chin.
Being the nice student worker I am, I changed our screen
at work from watching little kids walk down the hill with Big Jay
to a screen of KU vs. OSU. I'm sure my classmates appreciated this.
My boss? Ehhh..
I think it's funny that when you go to KU
even the teachers understand that basketball is more important than school.
Okay, I exaggerated. BUT my teacher DID stream the game in class
AND let us out in time to watch the game.
Ya, KU is where it's at.
Why did I wrote this post of KU nonsense?
Because I love KU.
A lot.
It is my second home.
I love our basketball team.
I get bad anxiety when I watch the games.
Because this is a blog and thats what the author does.
I have a little baking in order tonight so check back for the goods...or bads I suppose (but HOPE not).
Hope you are having a great Thursday!
Do something good for someone else.
And most importantly....ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Italy. Yes. Please. AND. Thank You.

Sorry I skipped a few days. I didn't exactly know what to put.
Plus, they were negative.
I pay no mind to the negative kind.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gawd!! Yesterday's game was just UTTER CRAP. But tonight?? Even though it was VERY scary at the beginning, we got it in the bag NOW!! :-D LOOOOVE Bill Self. Have you ever seen him around Larrytown? Hope you have a great rest of the weekend :-) Enjoy that nice weather that Lawrence is having!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...