Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dance Off

I had a dance off with a six year old...

And lost.



But got free dinner in the mix (and to see my baby girl)

I spilled my entire smoothie in my back seat.




But now it smells like berries (I'm sure much better than before)

I have been lost.



But I am now found.

I WON today. I cannot wait to win tomorrow



Have you won today?

=)

XOXO

MJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Sugarland. End of story.

Since I can never make decisions ...here is another.



This dude. Is legit. He just so happens to be my brother. And his voice tells me I'm adopted. Or he's adopted because that voice did not get passed around.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...