Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ridin' Dirty

I kind of laughed when I wrote that title.
"Tryna catch me ridin' dirty" popped into my high schooler head.
Today my car got four new ballin' shoes.
Little Hondo was a happy girl this morning.
I spent a good three hours sitting right.....here.

MN get ready for me! I'm gonna be ridin' dirty.
My tires and I are coming for you.
I did find out there are some pretty interesting folks that need help on their car.
Especially when you are there for three hours.
Different strokes for different folks.
I also found out that even though you try to be nice
and stay away from creepy men by getting a book out and reading it,
they are not phased by your tricks and WILL keep talking.
For thirty minutes.
About where you are from, your major, what's wrong with you car, why you live here, why his wife should get curb side service, and how he has no patience.

INFO: Book: No More Ramen - HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Thank ya Jeff :)
I also discovered that the mechanics like to show you every tinsy winsy detail
that could go wrong on your car and say it's no big deal, then show
you it would cost 1300.
No big deal....ya. Whatever, dude.
I smiled and thanked them for teaching me cool car words I didn't know before.
However, I would not be interested in spending 1300 bucks.

I think I'll spend the rest of my day relaxing from all the excitement and brews from the past couple days of green beer and KU basketball.
Plus, it is a dreary rainy ol' day outside.


This couch and HGTV is going to treat me oh so well.
Movies. Your Blogs. HGTV. Food Network. My couch.
 I'm all in!
Since I talked about the creepo guy who was asking me my life story,
it made me think that some of you know nothing about me.
I decided I'd give you the ABC's of me.
Because you are nice, and not creepy.
=)

A.  Age: Twenty-Something
B.  Bed size: Queen. Fit for a queen :) HAHA. Who am I kidding?
C.  Chore you hate: Dishes. Nasty gooey food is not cool.
D.  Dogs: I LOVE schnauzers and labs.
E.   Essential start to your day: Shower :)
F.  Favorite color: Blue and Green
G.  Gold or silver: Silver. I'm not a gold hater though. I just dig silver more.
H.  Height: 5'3 1/2. I'm super tall, I know.
I.   Instruments you play: I've played the piano and flute. Now I stink at every instrument and can only play a tiny part of a song on the piano from one of my recitals. The flute...well I always pretended to play anyways. I stunk. 
J.   Job title: Student-2 Campus jobs-Nanny
K.  Kids: I love kids. A lot. They are one of my passions. Probably a good thing I'm going into education :)
L.  Live: Kansas, what's up!
M. Mom’s name: Penny

N.  Nicknames: Over the years....MJ, Molly Jac, Molls, Jac Attacke, Bigs, Molly Jolly, Jolly Molly, Moll, Miss Molly, Good Golly Miss Molly, ya...molly is a great rhyming word.
O.  Overnight hospital stays: No thank you.
P.  Pet peeve: Liars and Rude people. No room for y'all.
Q.  Quote from a movie: "Milk was a bad choice" - Anchorman. My brothers would laugh at this :)
R.  Righty or Lefty: Right
S.   Siblings: Two bros.
T.   Time you wake up: 7:21 usually. On weekends...it's fair game.
U.   Underwear: This makes me think of Doug Funny.
V.    Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms
W.   What makes you run late: My body trying to sleep longer than it should. 
X.    X-rays you’ve had: Hmmm..on my heart, arm, brain, and dentist. So...I guess 4 (plus most dentist x-rays).
Y.    Yummy food you make: Anything from howsweeteats.com :)
Z.     Zoo animal favorite: PANDA BEAR. Shout out to San Diego Zoo
Now I want to hear from YOU!
J.   Joke: 
P.  Player (Favorite player from a sports team): 
Q.  Question for me!
List comprised from @caitmanock.blogspot.com
(other than last three)


P.S Congrats to my awesome Daddy who got 2nd in his age group at his 5k race today.
Another congrats to my wonderful Momma who completed her FIRST ever 5k.
YOU ROCK MOM & DAD! :)
Lastly, congrats to the rest of the troopers who had to also run in the rain and hail.
(Sorry Mom I couldn't find a picture of just you)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this molly ha! great ABC post too! ps i LOVE doug funny bahha! have a great rest of your weekend! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...