Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Know It's ( Fat Tuesday) When...

You eat everything in sight because the day has the word "fat" attached to it.
You eat twizzlers.
You eat chocolate. (Because a nice person at your work gave it to you
because he said you were nice and no one else was.THANKS)
You eat a waffle...and mac and cheese...and a cheese quesedilla
 Okay and crackers, for dinner.
Oh, plus chocolate golfish.
You go back for more twizzlers.


(No I did not eat a baby. It's just cute.)
You secretly wish you could eat the girl scout cookies in the fridge.
Somethin about Fat Tuesday just made these things okay.
Even better, I didn't work out.
Now I'm going to have a Fat Wednesday. And Thursday.
I better bust out the carrots and brocoli.
Or make cupcakes.
Whichever.
Happy Fat Tuesday!
What are you giving up for lent?
Check our my "believe" page.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...