Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why do kids grow?

Please make it stop.













Without these kiddos I probably wouldn't even be cool.
Gray teaches me all about cool things like Star Wars and Avatar.
He likes to also have dancing contests with me, which I always lose at.
Oh, and legos. I never do it how he wants it.
 I am more of a go with the flow, and he is a let's follow the directions so we don't have crooked buildings. He is the smartest little man I know. True Story.
We even made a book together. It's about Power Rangers, legit.
He is patient with me when I have no idea what Jillian is saying and he translates things like, "She wants the car, Molly."
Ya, sorry I can't understand two year olds as well as you.

Jillian. Oh, Jillian. How I love you my dear.
Jillians teaches me how to chug.
Milk, duh.
She taught me that breast milk won't kill you when she spills it all over your legs because she grabbed the bag too hard on the bottom.
She teaches me daily that I should not put my keys on the table or she WILL start my car with it's remote.
She also likes to take my purse and put it on her arm and act like she is going in the garage.
"Bye Bye, Mawy."
Never.Gets.Old.
It also never gets old when I walk through the door and I hear her sprinting, yelling my name and gives me the biggest two year old hug possible.
She makes my heart weak when she randomly sits next to me on the couch and says, "I love you, Mawy."
I have been with this baby girl since the day she arrived on this Earth.
I have watched her grow, be sick, cry, throw things, throw UP, be onry, smile, laugh, walk, crawl, and talk.
It has brought pure joy to my life. Sometimes frustration, but mostly so so much joy.

I have learned through the years that all kids really need is love.
True, faithful love.
I can almost not believe I only have two months left to watch them.
I hope they know they can't get away that easily from me.
 I am glad they will always have me though.
And I will always love them, no matter what.
I will try my hardest to keep in conact with them as the years go by.
If only I could just deal with them directly...can't wait until they have phones.

For some reason I have been thinking about my two kiddos.
Wondering about what will happen when I am gone.
Until then, I loving the living shiz out of them.
I really prefer if they stop growing though.
Gray is up  to my shoulders.
This is not okay.


Oh, btw the way, someone at work HOLE PUNCHED a PENNY today.
Really?
Is that even possible?
I guess it is.
Hercules must have been visiting Lawrence.


2 comments:

Nat's Nest said...

Very inspiring blog. Love it!

Emily said...

So darling. :) Just love their smiles.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...