Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2012 & A Thank You

First off,
I want to say a  very big
THANK YOU!

To all of you that provided positive advice and suggestions to me
the past few days over my wedding issues,  you rock and I really wish I could
take you all out for some frozen yogurt.
I really do appreciate the help.
{p.s. Navy Blue & Yellow was the winner winner chicken dinner :)}


With that being said our wedding date has been changed to....
August 11, 2012
Which, so happens....to be a year from TODAY.
Oh my goodness that is cuhrazy.


I loved October, but it just didn't make much sense to have a wedding
at that time and August really is ideal for both Jeff & myself.
Jeff was all for it because 11 is his favorite number and August is his birthday month. ;)


Kinda crazy I must say that one year from this very day.
I will have my first dance as Mrs. S.
I will kiss my husband.
I will no longer have to write "single" on doctor forms and such things.
I  will dance for hours upon hours and party the night away with the
very best friends and family.
I will marry....my very, very best friend.



I must say, I'm pretty thankful.
xoxo.



8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on figuring it all out! A year! YAY!

Heather said...

Yayy!! It'll be here before you know it. :)

Anonymous said...

The countdown begins!! :) We got married exactly a year and a day from when we got engaged! Enjoy every moment of wedding planning! Your big day will be here before you know it!
I agree that writing "single" on forms gets REAL old after a while!

Raquel said...

Awww so glad you're happy with everything! Can't wait to hear about the planning and everything :)

Lyndsay said...

That's great! Navy and yellow will be so pretty for an August wedding. I'm glad you chose a date. Happy one year til your wedding! :)

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! It may seem like a long ways away but it will fly by. It's already been a year since I got married and I can't hardly believe it! We were engaged for a year and a half and the time really flew. Congrats!

Amanda C. said...

Yay, crisis averted! Making the change wasn't that bad was it? Now you can focus on important things like planning every detail of the wedding. :)

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Congrats!!! The year will go by before you know it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...