Friday, August 19, 2011

Beyond Thankful

To say the least, it's been kind of a rough week.
{good thing wisdom teeth are one and done}

And I give all thanks to my mom for helping
take care of me all week and even feeding
me when my mouth was completely numb. haha.

She even took the time to drive me two hours back to my "other" home
yesterday because she didn't think I'd feel up to driving.

She planned on staying the night and then heading
home in the morning while I went to meetings all day.

Well, surprise surprise nothing is that easy with me.
I woke up to the most insane migraine of my life.
I was lifeless. Done for.
My mom stayed with me the entire day and did everything in her power
to make me feel better.

I can't quite put into words my thanks and love for my mom,
and I have tried plenty of times.
For someone to be so selfless is just beyond me.
& my daddio is the exact same way.
Needless to say, I feel extremely blessed and lucky.

but anywho before I go on & on & on thanks mom for nursing me back to health and being
the best mom in the entire universe.
I only hope I can be the same to my kids some day.
You always continue to amaze me....









3 comments:

Amanda C. said...

That is awesome. Your mom is so sweet to look after you. You are a lucky girl.

Suze said...

SO sweet , lucky lucky blessed girl! :) Makes me thankful for my own to having flashbacks for all that they do!

Megan said...

Sounds like a wonderful mom! Hope you feel much better soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...