Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

The TRUTH is...

I am sorry for abandoning you, blog.
I have been busy & exhausted with this whole "big kid" stuff
that I just haven't really had the energy or creative thoughts.
Yes, I know excuses are the nails that built the house of
failure yadda yadda but this shiz wears me out!
{btw..yes I have I know I have no reason to complain...many of ya'll
have kids and other such priorities.}
I must say though...not having to study for tests is pretty darn nice.

I need to start taking more pictures.
I am slacking. Big time.
And I need to get over the whole not taking
pictures when I'm with people thing.
Need.Pictures.To.Remember.Or.I.Will.Forget.


link

Why do people gotta be so meaaaaan?
I wonder this daily.
What is the point in some people being MAJOR rat just to piss people off?
And why make someone feel like an idiot when you didn't even tell them
what to do in the first dang place. Ya, maybe if  I would have KNOWN
you wanted things done that way I would have DONE THEM that way.
This may or may not be from me to someone else.
Ya....well stop being rude and awful.
Thanks.

I am so pumped for football season.
It's not even funny.
Tailgating please come to me!
And friends.
And family.
And fun.
4 days!



Jeff's Birthday is TOMORROW.
Getting old over there.
We are four years apart so I get to call him such names.
Good thing he has me to keep him young ;)
Really not happy I can't spend his birthday
with him though. Big middle finger to MN for that one!




4 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember being sooooo exhausted when I first started student teaching. You'll get used to it! Too bad you won't be together for the boy's birthday :-( I'm SO excited for college football too though-- at least we have that going for us!

Candace said...

I'm so stoked for college football. I can hardly contain myself!

Michelle said...

I'm gonna help you by sending a huge middle finger to MN for you, too!

Happy birthday to Jeff!!

Happy day to college football!!!

Lyndsay said...

I'm so ready for football season too! I'm glad it starts this weekend. :)

I hate rude people. There's just no reason for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...