Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sing Along Sunday

Sunday rocks.
Weekends rock.
Family rocks.

A perfect weekend with my favorite people in the entire world.

On the way home I was listening to to some tunes,
and shazamed about 500 of them.
I decided I was going to write a post on Sundays {when I found a song}
 that I loved, hit home, got me thinkin',
or whatever else that I wanted to share.

My song for today is I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery.
Anyway, this song makes me cry a good 3/4 times I listen to it.
I adore it. Everything about it.
And I saw him sing it when he won American Idol with so much emotion,
that is just gets to me every time.

I also love it because I immediately think of Jeff 
and the tears just come.
My favorite line of the song is
"And I'll spend the rest of my life explaining what words cannot describe but I'll try...
I love you this big."
It's true. I will never be able to explain how I feel.
And I don't want to.

Shout out to all the Scotty fans!
Whoop Whoop





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this song :)

Lindsey said...

Aw I need to listen to this song. I really love his voice, but I did not finish out this season of American Idol. I just like the crazy audition part! haha

Unknown said...

very cute song!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

very cute song!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

love scotty. and love this song. i agree, it makes me teary every single time I hear it. and I'm not even in love, it's just a great song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...