Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Truthful Tuesday {camelbak, baby}

Truth is....
Camelbak water bottles ROCK.

I'm not sure if anyone has this problem,
but I never drink enough water in the day to hydrate myself.
It leaves me tired, blah, and all those lovely awful things.


I usually just forget to drink it.
Or get preoccupied.
Or uh...drink pop.
Crap.


Until now.
I discovered {really really late} the power of legit water bottles.
Meet my new best friend.
Mrs. Camelbak.
We bond for about 72 oz. a day.
Is that healthy?
haha.




I now drink tons of water and literally feel so much better.
It could be in my head, but it's crazy what being hydrated can do to your body.
Like make you not want to sleep 24 hours of the day.
It does cool things like that, which I am a big fan of!


So...if you and water don't get along.
I would really recommend one of these.
And the only reason I did a whole post on it was because it is making me feel like a new person.
A little more pep in my step and that is exactly what I need.
What? Water?
Ya...I guess it's the truth. It only took me 22 years to figure out.




No more Hell no H20.
And if you get a KU one, you will be much cooler in my book. ;)


P.S. I realize probably 99.9% of the world knows this and probably drinks enough water
and feels all super duper active, but for you people like me.....here ya go, drink up!




5 comments:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I have a hard time drinking more water too. I'm working on it.

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

This post speaks to a LOT of people, for sure! Maybe a lot of people know they need to drink sufficient water--but they have the same troubles of actually doing it. You're already ahead of me, I've struggled with drinking enough water for years! I hate having to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes LOL!! Great post & cut new purchase:)

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

*cute purchase

Heather said...

I have a tumbler for work that I fill up about 5 times/day, then I drink a ton at the gym...I haven't always been good at it though!

And, confession...I just drank a Coke Zero! Ooops...

Amanda C. said...

That's awesome! I can't drink water in my work area because of the work I do. Did you know that your body is 60% water. I think the recommended daily water intake is 8-8oz glasses, so 64 oz. You are ahead of the game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...