Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Truthful Tuesday {Momma J's Bday Style}

Truth is....
It's Momma J's Birthday TODAY.


Happy Birthday
to the best momma {grandma & wife} in the world !!!!


I wish I were there with you to celebrate with you on
the big day, but I will be there in 5 days to have some
late birthday fun.

Since I cannot be there you have to do these things:

-Make Dad & Patrick make you an Angel Food Cake
-Let them sing happy birthday to you
-Treat yourself to something nice
-Enjoy your small vacation with Dad {even tho I don't get to come}
-And smile because you have given so much love & joy
to everyone around you, especially to me.

Give this Momma some love!
She deserves it :)

ps. she is 50. dont tell.

Love you Mom
& Happy Birthday!




4 comments:

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

You two are twinsies!! Hau`oli Lā Hānau ~ Happy Birthday to Mama!! =)

Anonymous said...

she looks great for her age! My mom just turned fifty last year... oh poor momma's (she doesn't like being "old")

happy birthday to her!

Michelle said...

Aww hapypy happy birthday to your momma!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to Molly's Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...