Friday, August 26, 2011

thanks friday, I needed you

My goodness it's finally FRIDAY.
thank the Lord.
I have been waiting for this day since...Monday.

First week of student teaching down and I must
say it has gotten much better since the not so great day 1.

The kids are finally getting into routine and realizing
summer is ova and it is time to learn and not punch each
other in the heads and fall off of chairs for fun.

Hopefully it just goes up from here.
Praying hard on that one.


In other news.

who wants to buy me this?


La Mer Collections

P.S.
how do you people do your big people jobs
without wanting to fall asleep at 7:00 PM.
I don't get it.
:)



10 comments:

Ali said...

That watch is cuuuuuute! How much is it??

Unknown said...

I do usually want to go to bed at 7 PM. Haha. In one year I went from going to bed at 1 to 2 AM to going to bed at 9 or 10 PM.

Amanda C. said...

That's the problem with being a grown up. You want to go to bed at 7 but you can't because you have stuff to do since you were at work all day. Glad it's getting better!

= said...

i love this watch i got a wrap watch on american eagle .com and i love it.. it was just like 30 $

Celia Houck said...

oh dear. i don't know how i ever stayed up so late! seriously. i am ready for a nap at 3pm while at work and by 830/9pm i am ready to zzz LOL

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

that watch is way cute!! says it's sold out tho!! booo

Sierra said...

What an adorable watch - loving it and good job with your student teaching, I think, in my opinion that teachers give extra energy because they are pouring themselves into their students so don't be hard on yourself you are getting sleepy really early. ;) It takes a while to adjust when working full time.

Gina said...

Hey! I just gave you a blog award.
Check it out over on my blog

Heather said...

Haha. Most nights I manage to keep my eyes open until 9. That's the best I can do!

Kelly said...

Umm. I wrote about the LaMer watches last week too! I just LOVE them!! I bought a knock off last week, but sooo want a LaMer (or 12! ;-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...