Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Table Style}

Last Wednesday seemed like a decade ago,
can't believe how s l o w this past week as gone.

If you missed it, you'll have to check out the fab post Megan from Mackey Madness
did for me while I was a chipmunk after getting my wisdom teeth out.

This week table decorations are what's going down.

My "view" of what I want is timeless, simple, and perdy.
That's all.
Nothing too fancy.
Nothing wild & crazy.


Here is a picture I found that made a vision pop into my head.
Not like the picture, but definitely diggin' the burlap.


Through all this thinking/planning jazz, I've discovered my tastes
are either crazy changing or I never use to know what I really liked.
Never in 100 bazillion years would I had picked this out a few years ago.



My vision is to use a white table cloth like so,
burlap like so, added with a little bit of this.....



that insides holds a little bit of that

{engagment pictures + old pictures of J & I }

{quotes/notes written from j&i}

then obviously we need some of these to document the
crazy pictures....



and of couuuuuuurse there has to be flowers & candles.
I plan on putting them in mason jars and adding a ribbon around them.
Undecided right now on colors, flowers, and all that jazz.



that's what I've come up with so far,
but throw any ideas you think would
look good with the overall theme :)


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!



7 comments:

ashleigh said...

love the ideas =]]] sounds amazing

Lindsay said...

Very cute! I love the burlap!

Lyndsay said...

I think your ideas are adorable! I love the picture frame idea. I did something similar at my wedding, and all the guests loved looking at the pictures! :)

Heather said...

I LOVE the antique frames!!

Unknown said...

Love it. That's a great photo.

Ryan K said...

Beautiful pictures :)

Sierra said...

I love everything about this post and all of the arrangement and flowers are just gorgeous!

I can't wait to see how it all turns out and the disposable camera for a wedding. Such a cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...