Monday, August 22, 2011

here goes nothing

Tomorrow my life does a little changeroo.

I start my 8 weeks of student teaching with my 1st graders.
Then comes my 7 months of an internship with my 4 or 5th graders.


Eeeeeek.


Yeah I am nervous.
Thank goodness I get to observe for two weeks before
I start to take over the classroom.




So pray for my scurred little self {especially around noon when I have
to awkwardly chill in the teacher's lounge with lots of women I don't know}
and hope I can handle not only one six or seven year old but eighteen of them.


P.S. why is it so hard for me to find school clothes?
rawr.





8 comments:

Courtney B said...

Awe, good luck girl!! I have no doubt that you'll do great! And you'll make friends with all the other teachers asap!

ashleigh said...

you will do great;
go in the teachers lounge confident;
and you'll be just fine! =]]

Megan said...

Good luck!! You will do great!!

Candace said...

Good luck girly:)

Unknown said...

Good luck! You'll be fantastic!!

Michelle said...

Good Luck! I know you'll do great! xoxo

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! You'll be able to take over in no time :) And for teacher clothes, there's fabulous clothes at Loft, Gap, and Old Navy. Just keep an eye on what the other teachers are wearing for inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...