Wednesday, August 31, 2011

we gonna party like it's your birthday

Today is

Mr. Fiance's

26th

Birthday!


Sadly this is the first ever and better be the LAST birthday
I don't get to celebrate with him.
It is not ideal, but he is doing big things for us
in MN so I guess he will get away with it this time.


I know 26 will be amazing because...
{but not limited to}
you get to marry me ;)
you will start your new job and kick booty and take some names
you can finally tailgate and not have to WORK
you will be in KS every.single.weekend once again {thank goodness}
you are healthy
and pretty dang good looking I must add
&
because we get one more year to do what we do best....
love & have a blasty doing it.



I love you to the moon & back.
and someone better take you out to dinner and
give you the biggest baddest bowl of ice cream to
fill in for me!


Happy Birthday !!!
Babaaay





4 comments:

ashleigh said...

happppppy birthday mr. fiance;
hahah xo girl

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff! Hope you guys get to celebrate together soon :-) Love that photo-- too cute!

Amanda C. said...

Yay for birthdays. Do you have big plans to celebrate when you are together next?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...