Monday, August 15, 2011

The Magic of Paint Samples

Who would have ever thought of using paint samples and chips
to figure out your wedding colors?

This gal did!

As you know I've been having quite the ordeal figuring them out and just
had been looking at colors through pictures I had found online
{which can sometimes be very misleading}
It's hard to swap them out and mix and match online, so
while I was at Wal Smart the other day I saw the paint chips and
instantly thought of wedding colors.

Obviously, because now everything I see reminds me of a wedding in
some sort of way. I guess that's what happens when you have
wedding planning on your mind ALL the time. Takes over your brain!

But it is helping tremendously mixing and matching colors
to see what looks best with what right against each other.
 It is also nice to see the different shades of colors and how they
play into each other.

Another plus, is they have sample paints for about 3 buckeroos that
you can try. My momma came up with the idea to use the
samples for the signs I plan on making, picture frames, and etc.


And sorry to the Wal Mart worker who probably thought I was a crazy
lady taking oh...almost one of every color. My bad!

So if you are having the same problems as me with colors,
check it out and it will most likely help you see and figure out what you are looking for.


HAPPY MONDAY!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha ohmygosh I adore this ;) great idea to get some color samples and inspirations! xo

Heather said...

I did the same thing! Christi at The Perfect Palette (http://www.theperfectpalette.com/) was an enormous help too!

Amanda C. said...

That is a great idea. It will be some much easier to match everything that way. Plus you can really play with the shades you want.

Michelle said...

Such a good idea!!!!! You are right....weddings on the brain affect every little thing you do and say!!!!! Can't wait to read about your wedding planning!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! I'll have to suggest this to my friend who's planning her wedding right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...