Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Business to Attend & A VOTE}

Business to Attend

Wow.
So this Wedding Wednesday could be about 80 pages long after all the thoughts that have been in my head the past few days. I really am not made for this planning stuff. I can't decide what to wear in the morning, let along plan the biggest day of my life. Holy mama.


So yesterday I was having a minor or maybe dramatic freak out about our wedding date.
For good reason in my opinion. A lot of things to consider.
We talked about changing it to August 11, 2012 because I will start grad classes
August 20, 2012 and that will give us one awesome week of a honeymoon before it begins.


It really is ideal, but I'm having a hard time commiting.
For some reason it has been kind of emotional changing the date,
like I was somehow connected to October 20, 2012. haha.


It just makes 100 times more sense to make it before I start school so I can a.) not having to worry about that part and b.) live at home for the summer so I don't have to live with Jeffy before we get married.
It would have been a little difficult to do if we got married in October considering my school was near him
and he would be living 2 hours from my hometown.
So anyway. I will make a "final" decision in the next few days. Just kind of playing with it right now.


I have another large issue at hand.
Ya, I'm a mess. If you know me well...you would understand.
This decision thing is kicking my a.s.s.
Why can't someone just decide it all for me and just read my little brain of what I want it to look like?
Dang that'd be nice.
I need to stop worrying about chosing the wrong thing. Rawr.
So here's where you come in!.....

A VOTE

Okay, so colors.
I've talked about this 2 times now.
holy shiz there are so many.
So we are going to do a bloggeroo vote.
Just for fun. And because I'd really like to know what y'all think.

Choice A: Navy Blue {or some blue} + Yellow


Choice B: Navy Blue + Bright Pink + Maybe Grey



Choice C: Navy Blue + Green



should out to natasha for this one.

Choice D: Any other suggestions you have!

Choice D: No clothes at all because they are too hard to decide on. Hey it'd be cheaper! ha!

13 comments:

ashleigh said...

I lovechoice a; I love yellow in weddings!

Lyndsay said...

I love navy for the dresses! As for the accent colors/colors of the flowers, you may want to wait until you decide on either a summer wedding or a fall wedding. The season can really dictate what types of flowers are available and in season. Plus, you may want bright colors in the summer or subdued colors in the fall.

All of the choices you have are very pretty!

Jennifer said...

I love choice A for the wedding. Good luck on deciding the date.

Lindsay said...

Well, I would have to say choice A because it's also my wedding colors so I'm just being biased! ha ha! As for the wedding day, you'll get through it! Im not living with my fiance before we get married either. You seem to have more reasons to change the date then keep it? Just a thought! :-) xo

Gina said...

Navy and Yellow. Any Blue and Brown also look great together.

Heather said...

I love the blue & pink!

R said...

Option D would save tons of money! But I like the blue/yellow. Then again it depends on what time of year you get married too, at least in my opinion.

Jyssica Lahey said...

I like choice a for sure. I think the colors would go really well together with all different shades of yellow. My wedding colors shall be a navy/sapphire and silver. :) I'm becoming quite a professional when it comes to weddings since my two beat friends and getting married months apart from each other. Let me know if you need any help!

Marian said...

Is there an e option...all of the above:) Both of those are gorgeous...you can't go wrong

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I would choose the navy and pink. I might be bias though, because those were originally my wedding colors. I later changed the navy to a tiffany blue.

But I also like the pink/grey and navy and yellow. I also love yellow and grey together.

Amanda C. said...

I so look forward to wedding Wednesday! I love the yellow and navy. The contrast is gorgeous. Those were my best friends wedding colors. The green and navy is pretty too.

Unknown said...

A or B...but I only vote for B if you change your date to August. I'm not sure the pink would work for a fall wedding.

Emily said...

apparently I'm the only one who likes it, but I LOVE the navy blue and green option. I think its BEAUTIFULLLL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...