Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's A-Okay

Today I'm linking up for the first timeo with Amber and Neely for "It's Ok" Thursday!



Its Ok Thursdays
 
 
IT'S OK ....

that I have had chipmunk cheeks the past few days.

 that I have been eating pounds of ice cream because I can hardly eat anything
with these darn wisdom teeth out.

 that I am freaked out to start school because I have no idea how this year is going to go.

that I hate leaving home and secretly wish I could live here forever with the rents and Jeffy.

to still love the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC

to never want to grow up.

that I love to organize things, only to mess them up a few days later.  repeat and repeat

that I love Keeping up with the Kardashians and other such dramatic shows.

that  I want to stay away from my hometown because I think something is in the water with all these people getting pregnant. It's a little bit nuts.

that I want to give my mom a really awesome, spectacular gift for taking care of me all week.
{this doesn't really fit but I am so thankful for all her help..she has been working her behind off!}




Hopefully in a few days my brain and mouth will be back to normal and
I can actually write a post again.

P.S. whoever created pain pills...THANK YOU & so does my mouth.






8 comments:

Marian said...

Oh yeah, its totally ok to never grow up:)

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

I think we all have the peter pan syndrome! hehe I linked up with you! --er tried.. I'm new at "linking up"!!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better and back to solid foods ASAP!

Amanda C. said...

Glad you are feeling better. I have been putting the wisdom teeth off for a really long time now. So long that one is coming in and I have no choice but to get them removed. Eeeek.

Michelle said...

OMG I love to organize! Then I'll mess it up just to re-organize again too! :)

Amber said...

Aww that sucks about your wisdom teeth. I hope you recover quicker than I did. Thanks so much for linking up girl :)

Neely said...

I LOVE BSB! Saw them in June :)

Janna Renee said...

You are so cute! And thank you for reminding me that it's all ok...it's just life <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...