Tuesday, January 3, 2012

bling bling

Ring a bling bling! Today I'm linking up with the gorg C Mae for Bling Bling Show Your Ring. Fun...right!?



Well sadly I left all my important belongings back home and have no camera charger but we will work with it and throw it up iPhone style and old picture style. My apologizes for being super forgetful.

Here is da bling.





Yeah not the best of pictures but hey...what can ya do? My iphone pictures were straight junk so I didn't even try those out.

My ring is a Neil Lane {same as on the Bachelor-haha!} Bridal 1 3.4 Carat t.w. (whatever that means} Diamond. Aka one beautiful little piece of heaven.

I love everything about it. I especially love the circle diamond and skinny band that fits my finger per.fect.ly. Jeff totally rocked the socks off on this one. He said he had looked at a whole bunch of others and thought about getting one customized but this was the one.

The one.

A few questions you may be wondering....

Did you pick out the ring together?
Nope this was all Jeff, 500 percent. To be honest, I'd never even looked at a wedding ring until about 2 weeks prior when I was looking with my roommate. He did all of the shopping, looking, and deciding all by himself. I think that is what makes it most special to me. Even if I didn't like the ring {which, btw, I love} then I'd like it just in the same because he picked it out just for moi. He always showed me momma, which really made me smile as well.

Where do you put your ring when you take it off?
My aunt bought me an UH-mazing glass ring holder than I always, always, always place my ring on when I don't have it on. The only times I do take it off are when I clean or am cooking. Seriously, if you don't have one I would recommend it if you are like me and always forget where you put things!

How often do you clean your ring?
I try to every couple of months. I would do it more but a.) I don't have a ring cleaner and b.) the nearest Kay's is 45 minutes away. Therefore, I stop by whenever I can to get it inspected and cleaned. Nothing like a shiny clean diamond.

Happy TUESDAY! I am enjoying this nice {really} long break as much as I can.


15 comments:

Holly said...

Gorgeous! :)

Katie said...

Your ring is beautiful! That is so cute that he picked it out, he did a great job! xo

Amanda said...

Love the bling girl! It's gorgeous!!!!

C Mae said...

Love your bling and your man has good taste!! :) Thank you for linking up today midwestern friend!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Gorgeous ring!! That's awesome that he picked it out, he has good taste!

star said...

Wow he did good! Your ring is stunning!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE the sparkle :) beautiful!

Unknown said...

talk about bling bling :) xo

A Babbling Brunette said...

I love your ring! I looks a lot like mine. :)

Carrie said...

Love your bling!! :)

Megan said...

It's gorgeous!! He did SO SO good!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Your ring is spectacular. Your fiance has some great taste.

*Erin

Katie {katie lately} said...

1. Your ring is absolutely gorg.

2. You are ADORABLE!

3. You'll be seeing me around here :)

Miranda said...

What a gorgeous ring! Impressive that he didn't have any help from you!

Katie said...

This sounds totally crazy, but last time I replaced my toothbrush, I kept the old one. I use that, a little liquid soap and hot water to clean my ring every week or so. It ends up being every bit as sparkly as when I take it to the jeweler to have it cleaned. Give it a shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...