Monday, January 16, 2012

Makeover Monday {1}

Happy Monday & Martin Luther King Day to all!

Today is the first link-up to Katie & my new series of Makeover Monday!!  The new series is each week we will pick a beauty category and we all link-up to show our favorite products! I am beyond excited and cannot wait to see all of the fabulous products you use and love.



1st Category: SKIN CARE

I mean, we all want to be like 80 having some flawless glowing skin right?! Well, I do. However, I need to be better about treating my skin right and getting it up to par so it stays healthy foreva.

I do have one product I use as my go to skin care and it makes my skin smile every.single.time. This is honestly the only skin care I have ever used but since I love it I haven't veered from it. Yet.

Clinque 3 Step Skin Care: Heaven for your skin.




Seriously this makes my skin feel so good. Soft as a baby's bottom. Swear. However, it definitely works better {obviously} if you use all three. First the liquid facial soap, then the clarifying lotion, and last the dramatically different moisturizing lotion. And the angels sing.

Another plus it is affordable {and lasts for a long, long time}. I'm all over a bang for your buck! Find more about it here, if interested.

So if you are looking for an affordable and bomb diggity skin care product I would 100 percent recommend Clinique's 3 Step Skin Care set. Love love and love it some more. Only problem I have currently is that I totally forgot I put the liquid facial soup in my suitcase while going home and got it jacked at the airport when going to Boston. Full bottle. Not even cool.

I can't wait to see what products y'all use!!  What's YOUR favorite?!  Link up and tell us :)

Next week's category is HAIR CARE!


7 comments:

MonicaLeeBlog said...

I LOVEEE finding out what other people use for their skin! Do you use the Clinique 3 step skin care every day like a face wash, or just when you feel like you need an extra boost? I have sensitive skin so I'm always looking for that perfect product. :]

<3 Monica

http://getssweeterwithtime.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Thanks for the comment Molly! I absolutely love your blog, and am adding your button to mine. If you want to follow mine, here is the link!


http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! :) This is such a great idea for a link up! Love your blog! Follow each other?

Stop by anytime!
<3 Karen from
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

andersa9 said...

Love this! I can't wait to see the hair care next week.

http://blondesguidetotheworld.blogspot.com/

Katie {katie lately} said...

This was so fun :)

I love reading your posts because I always laugh out loud at them!!

Katie {katie lately} said...

This was so fun :)

I love reading your posts because I always laugh out loud at them!!

henning love said...

what a great new series! i love katie and her blog. clinique products are definitely awesom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...