Friday, January 13, 2012

link up news & a vote

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Today  hasn't been too shabby yet...I found out my internship ends April 28th instead of MAY! Happy dance is definitely going on over here.

Some other fabulous news is that Makeover Monday is going to be happening this coming Monday, the 16th.


What is it you ask?

Well Katie from Katie Lately & myself are doing a link-up that involves fabulous beauty supplies we all know and love.  Each week we will have a different category until well...the beauty run's out. If that can happen. No chance.

The first week we will do SKIN CARE.

So link up your fave skin care products you use or have heard of. I think it will be fun to all share what works and what doesn't so we can spread the beauty everywhere. Or at least to my bathroom because I for sure needs some tips and tricks.

So please join the fun and show your products!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

On a whole other note. I need your help. Pretty please. I'm going to how some color palette's and would love for a vote for you favorite one. I cannot decide!

A.
































B.




























C.






























D.











11 comments:

J.Ryan said...

those are all pretty colors but I think my favorites are A and D!

Holly said...

A & D are my favorite :)

Ali said...

A for sure!!! I love the bright colors!

Merinda said...

My favorite is C!

Bree said...

Looks like I'm the lone fish who likes B!

Amanda C. said...

I really like c!

Katie {katie lately} said...

I loooooove the first one!! And I'm PUMPED for Makeover Monday!

Megan at Megan Can said...

Can't wait until Makeover Monday! I LOVE "B"!!! Working in the wedding business, I see pastels all the time! The bold, rich colors of B are stunning!

Steph said...

I love A. So fresh and fun...yet still classy! They are all beautiful but A stands out to me!

Raquel said...

Can't wait for the link up!!

Megan said...

I totally adore B! It's my favorite! And I like D, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...