Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wedding wednesday {bridesmaid dresses}

The bridesmaid dresses have been chosen! Oh yaaaa, mark that as another "big" item off of the {never ending} list!

I honestly had the hardest time figuring out what to do with the bridesmaids dresses. I contemplated over and over if I should get everyone together to get the perfect dress, or to just make it easy on everyone and choose one I thought they'd all like and ask.

I chose the latter.

I wish I could have made them more apart of choosing them, but I have to be completely honest I really didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings and have one person like one dress while another like another and then there be all sorts of crazy tension. I figured the best way to make everyone happy was to chose a dress I liked {and knew they'd like} that was inexpensive so it was affordable for them, and a dress they could use again.




This is the dress and it will be in this dark marine/navy blue. I think it's simple, but classy. Definitely fits our wedding theme we are going for. They will be looking goooooooood in it! I also had a hard time figuring out what color of shoes to wear with them and we ended up deciding on nude. I think {and hope} it will look gorgy!

I swear these months are just flying by and the wedding is going to be here before we know it. I also got the contract for our wedding pictures in the mail today. My oh my, it's getting all sorts of real.

Hope y'all have a happy hump day! :)



14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it. The color is gorgeous.

ashleigh said...

i think this is perfect! can pretty much fit any size person! and i just love the small detail and "wrap" around it =]

Kelly said...

Beautiful!! The nude heels are going to look so classy too. Great choice, Molly :-)

Heather said...

I wore that dress in a different blue for my friends wedding. It's super comfortable! And the nude shoes will look great with your navy dresses.

Holly said...

Love the dress! I'm in the middle of bridesmaid dress choosing right now, it's not easy :/ yikes!

Lyndsay said...

I love the color. It's such a pretty shade, and nude shoes will look great with it!

Rissy said...

AWESOME dress! I'd rock that

I think you went about choosing the best way possible. Everyone should be happy... I mean they are doing this all for you anyway right?


CarissaExplainsItAll

... said...

That dress is perfect and gorgeous! They will definitely get a lot of use of it!

Unknown said...

I'm getting so excited FOR you! Great choices. Love love love it all!

Kristin said...

pretty! is this from davids bridal? looks like one i had checked out. congrats on crossing that off your list!

Amanda C. said...

I love navy, definitely classy. I wore a long navy bridesmaids dress in my bff's wedding last year. The dark color is flattering on everyone's skin tone.

Renee Arianna said...

This dress is going to be seriously cute in nude!

Megan said...

great choice!!!!!

kennady said...

The blue bridesmaid dress is amazing and perfect one for the wedding. This information is shared might be useful for the wedding planning people. There are a number of wedding apps are available to ease your wedding tension.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...