Sunday, January 1, 2012

feelin' it

You know what?

I'm really feeling this whole 2012 thing.

I love the feeling of a fresh start. Total clean slate. New beginnings.

I feel like all of the mistakes I made the year before, the things I may be unhappy with myself  about, or just want to improve on are given a second chance.

This year's resolutions are pretty simple, but dang important.

1.) Run a 5K.  {With my daddio}
2.) Be Healthier.
3.) Have more patience. {Oh ya. Big one.}
4.) Be a better friend.
5.) Go to church every single weekend. No excuses. {Most Important}


via

2012 is going to be good. It's going to be big time.

And I'm getting married, so it has to be good...right?

So cheer's to 2012, new beginnings, and happiness.

Shiz is gonna be GREAT!



4 comments:

Victoria said...

sounds like you are off to a great start!

i want to run a 5k too :)

Unknown said...

Those sound like great goals. Have a great 2012!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Great list of resolutions. I still need to write my own. Happy new year to you!

*Erin

Amanda said...

Heck yes, shiz is gonna be great! I can't believe this is the year you're getting MARRIED!!! WOOHOO! Good resolutions, Molly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...