Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wedding wednesday {save the dates}

Good morning!

I feel like all of the wedding planning is finally coming along! About time. I have been slacking for about a year now so I guess it's time I kicked it in gear.

We are a mere 7 months away, and have a whoooooooole lot left to do. However, I got one big wammo bammo knocked out of the way which was the Save the Dates! I was actually in the process of using an online template for it when my bestie {and bridesmaid} Lindsey said she would round up a design and see what I thought of it.

All it took was her seeing my pinterest board on Save the Dates and badda boom badda bang she creates the most badass thing I've seen.  In like a matter of minutes. Seriously. Blows my mind! I had a $60 print credit to vistaprint {which btw jacks up their prices if you have a coupon-lame}and uploaded the image she created and clicked 200...and now I get to wait  14 day long strenuous days for them to come in.

Oh, so you want to see it?! :)


Yay! P.S. How cute it is that the picture is in the shape of Kansas?! :) If you need some design work you should definitely contact her crazy talented self! You can find her {newly launched} blog here, and let her know! She is da woman! If only my brain did that...

So thanks again Lindsey for the adorable save the date and ALL of your help. You rock! Yeeeehaw.







17 comments:

Michelle said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!! Y'all are such a cute couple, and you are just plain gorgeous!!!!

Amanda said...

Love it, Molly! You two are picture perfect. And I'm glad you pointed out the shape of Kansas, such a great touch!

Lindsey said...

It looks amazing Molly! I love it and I love that pic of you and the fiance!! So cute and you are gorgy as always.

Rissy said...

I love it! they are still awesome formal save the dates, but have the some young fun part that you guys do as a couple!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Kristin said...

new follower here and i think that save the date is so adorable! :)

Holly said...

I love it Molly!
soo cute! :)

Kelly said...

Awww, so cute! I didn't even notice the Kansas shape until you mentioned it-- LOVE it!!

Megan said...

I absolutely love your save the dates, especially because of the Kansas shape (whoop whoop home state)!

Megan at Megan Can said...

Those are precious!Love the picture being shaped as your state!

Syndal said...

so cute! and I am in L.O.V.E. with your ring-it is stunning!!

Raquel said...

Omg Molly i LOVE your save the dates!! Sooo cute and so fun too.

A Babbling Brunette said...

I love your save the dates!! Also, I tagged you in my post today!

Emily said...

I'm a new follower, this save the date is SO great! She did a fabulous job! I can't wait to read more!

Confessions of a Single Mommy said...

Congrats! I'm a new follower. Cute blog. Come check out mine, you may just want to follow back!

Brittany
http://www.bh-confessions.blogspot.com

... said...

Ahhhhhh! How exciting! I am so happy for you two (by the way..you are gorgeous and the two of you are the sweetest little couple!) and cannot wait to see you go through this amazing journey to your wedding!! :)

Jules said...

Just found your blog and love it! I'm a new follower.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. The design for your Save The Dates is so cute and I love that engagement pic. Your ring looks gorgeous!

Unknown said...

They look great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...