Thursday, January 5, 2012

the life

First off,

GOOD AFTERNOON!

I wish I could say good morning but I literally did not wake up until 11:38 {exactly} so I can't even say it. 

I have to be honest, I have zero idea what I'm going to do when I actually have to go back to work and have to be there by 7:30. I may cry. This break has been way too relaxing and wonderful for my own good. Getting way too spoiled over here.



So what is a person to do when they have about a month off? Well, a few awesome things.

They sleep.

They don't put on makeup.

They watch too many seasons of the OC. {can't.stop.watching.}  Quality time with their family. Get to see their fiance for a whole entire week.

They may or may not get up to eat. Sometimes it is brought to them.

They tweet, a lot. And read blogs for hours.

They occasionally get out of the house for dinner, Wal Mart, to exercise, or run errands.

Then they sleep some more.

Oh, and of course play with Jeff's MAC. Duh.



Seriously, why does this dream have to end?  Who needs to work? Who needs money? Oh wait, my job does not pay me {internship}. So why go back? Oh yeah because I have to in order to get my licensure. Damn.

Oh well, it's been real and I still have about a week and a half of it left. Tomorrow we go to BOSTON.

Might as well enjoy it before the craziness begins!

Cheers to my last {long} winter break eva!!!

P.S. random but has anyone ever used a photobooth for their wedding?
It's 50% off on groupon today and totally thinking about it!!!


sorry, had to.








11 comments:

Amanda said...

Wait, you're going to Boston?! Are you there on Saturday/Saturday night? Do you have plans? I'm heading up to Boston on Saturday-day/afternoon to see M for the night and would die if we could meet in real life.

And you should definitely get a photobooth for your wedding ;)

C Mae said...

I'm dreading having to wake up on MOnday at 5 am to go back to teaching!!!!! It's going to be the longest day EVER!!!!

Nicole said...

Awe I so envy you I wish I was still on a break. Please have enough fun for me to. I have not used photobooth before but my cousin recently got married and she used one and it was so much fun. You should def do it.

R said...

I work for a weddingg coordinator and the photobooth thing was def getting bigger this year. It's a great idea if you know you're going to have a party type wedding.

ashleigh said...

i think the photobooth is a great idea; i want one at my wedding! and i definitely think you should do it =]

ashleigh said...

i think the photobooth is a great idea; i want one at my wedding! and i definitely think you should do it =]

Erin Branscom said...

Boston is my favorite city! :) Love your blog! I became a follower! :)

Steph said...

Your break sounds amazing! I would love one of those! I recently went to a wedding that had a photobooth and it was a HUGE hit. There was a line for that thing all night! And I've heard they are pretty expensive, so if you got a groupon, then get it girl!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Photobooths at weddings are AWESOME! Do it!!!

jessica said...

I want a Mac just so I can take fun pictures, lol! And work- not cool. at all.

Katie {katie lately} said...

did you get the photobooth!? They are SO MUCH FUN at weddings! I really wish we had scaled back on other things and gotten one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...