Wednesday, January 4, 2012

let's get pinteresting

It's a pinteresting kind of day!

Linking up with the lovely Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for some pinning fun!




google
 
Cheers to...
 
the clothing I can't afford

source


the baby I don't have

source


 
to the crafts I will probably never do

source


 
to the body I dream of having

source


to the house that I want to live in

source


 
to the beach cruiser for my non existent beach house

source


 
to the sayings that inspire

source


 
 
and  to the wedding ideas that I can never stop looking at

source


 
Pinterest it's safe to say....I'm obsessed with you!
 
click HERE if you want to follow me
but beware I have about 5 bazillion pins
 


7 comments:

C Mae said...

Hey this list was good! LOL made me laugh!

Holly said...

I love the list, and I have the football garter picture pinned too. I'm in love!

:)

Lyndsay said...

I love that cocktail dress. It's so cute! Great pins and list! :)

Young and Fabulous said...

hahah LOVE THIS

pinterest makes me want to quit my job and bake and craft and shop and plan non-existant weddings all day

seriously...genius website EVER!

i love that lakeside cabin...AND that dress.. GORGEY

xoxox

Alyssa said...

I hear ya on the clothes I can't afford! I find so many outfits that I love but can't afford! I just love being a college student haha!

Amanda C. said...

I love pinterest but I waste a lot of time on it and never put it into action.

Katie {katie lately} said...

Im totally with you on the body, baby, house, and crafts!!

and it took me like 4 minutes to figure out the football/garter thing. fail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...