Friday, January 20, 2012

tag you're it

Okay so here's the deal. I got tagged by three beautiful people {Amanda, Katie, Brittan} on this fun little blog game so you are literally about to get Molly information overload - if you read it all that is. You may learn more about me in the next few minutes than I probably know about myself.

We shall see.




The Rules
1. You must post the rules. {yup...check}
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post. {fun?...that's pushing it}
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged. {that's a lot of work, people}
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 




Questions from the girls:

{Sorry I just picked 11 instead of  33....who has that kind of time ;)}

1. What's your middle name or initial?
R. 

2. Where do you want be in your life when you're 60?
I want to be retired, on a lake, and spending gobs of time with my family and grandbabies. I would also like to travel in a sweet RV all over the United States.

3. Flats or heels?
100% Heels. Flats makes me look all sorts of funny {and short-er}. However, I have to wear them teaching unless I want to be sore for the next ten years.

4. Would you rather work in an office or at home?
Home, but would definitely make sure I had a social life and volunteered so I didn't go cuhrazy.

5. Do you tweet? If not, why?
I do. It's the cool thing to do these days. If you don't follow me...you totally should.

6. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to keep all of my memories in one little spot because I have the worst memory in the world. I wanted to be able to look back and see my little life journey...the good, the bad, and the crazy ugly. I had no idea I'd meet so many amazing, hilarious, and sweet people along the way but I am SO so so so glad I did.

7 Favorite way to waste time?
Blogging. And pinterest. Oh that addicting pinterest. I do believe in the saying, "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." Or something like that.

8. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
Girls: Peyton, Landry, Paisley, Callie - I change my mind a lot though.
Boy: Brody, Brayden, Austin, Bentley - The guy on the Bachlorette kinda ruined that one for me.

9. What is your dream job?
Seriously, a mom. If I am that, then all my dreams have come true. I would also love to start my own non-profit organization {who's with me?!}.

10. What's your ideal date night?
 A late night lake date with wine and food on the boat.  Ahhh, that sounds heavenly.  Or a date in the mountains would be another perfect. Any date with my man is ideal.

11. What do you do during your "me time"?
I do a whole lot of nothing but relax. Gotta get my mind right sometimes. I usually spend it reading a book, blogging, working out, or just sitting back with a glass of wine. Something totally mindless usually does the trick.


TAG you are ALL it!
I don't like "picking" people and feel bad leaving others out so I 
want to tag anyone and everyone who wants to join the partay!


My questions for YOU:
1.) What's your guilty pleasure?
2.) Fake or real Christmas tree?
3.) What's your favorite hobby?
4.) Glass half empty? half full?
5.) What inspires you?
6.) If you should do anything in the world and get away with it, what would it be?
7.) What is your ideal "mate" like?
8.) What are you terrified of?
9.) If you could have one extra talent, what would you choose?
10.) What is your favorite. store to shop at?
11.) Are you utterly obsessed with pinterest?

 





3 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved reading your answers, Molly! You're a big lake girl, huh? Where is this lake that you visit and love? Because I want to come visit ;) Happy Friday! Did you surprise your man? Was it a success?

ashleigh said...

Love this! My dream job is being a mom too :) we'd be friends girl if we lived closer to each other we have so much in common!

... said...

Yay for high heels...I am such a heel girl! and boots...it's a toss up! :) I want nothing more than to be a momma too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...