Tuesday, January 10, 2012

possible makeover link-up?

Good Afternoon!

I'm just dropping in to ask y'all for some help! {Don't worry, this is an easy one.}

I am thinking about having a link-up this coming Monday, the 16th that is called "Makeover Monday".

I have been thinking a lot lately about my skin, make-up, hair essentials, etc that I use everyday and how I really would like to find new products in certain areas. Most areas.

So I thought...hey, maybe it would be fun for everyone to do a post on their favorite essentials for their hair, make-up, body, etc. Anything included that does the body good! Then we could all see what works best, and what others recommend.

I mean, you can never have enough beauty products, riiiiiiight?! Gotta keep these bodies so fresh and so clean, clean.

So what do you think?

Lemme know :)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea! I'll be sure to share!

Kelly said...

Sounds like fun!! I feel like such an ammeature when it comes to beauty though :-( I don't spend tons of money on fabulous items, just the basics. I can't wait to read!! (and play along if I come across something amazing to share!)

Ali said...

I would definitely do it!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great idea!

Megan at Megan Can said...

This sounds great!

Katie {katie lately} said...

I'd love to do this! Sounds like fun :) Would each category be separate? I have a lot of favorite hah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...