Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's a okay

Today {on this very very frigid day in Kansas} I am linking up with the oh so fabulous Neely & Amber for some It's Okay Thursday.

Let's just be honest here we do a lot of things that may be silly {to others}, but are A.Okay to us.

It's Okay....




Its Ok Thursdays


 

- to really not want to leave home after being there for a month long 

- to sleep with the same blanket every single night and may or may not bring it with you on trips {seriously the best blanket in the world. homemade/fleece/jayhawk...legit! Don't hate.}

- to have no idea what you are doing with your life after you are done with your internship in May

- to restart the dryer just because you don't want to fold the clothes in it yet

- to get a bit sad when people don't respond back to you on twitta

- to love traveling, but to love the feeling when you get home just as much

- to be stressed that you are getting married in 7 months because you still can't decide on major things like colors, flowers, and such. eeek.

- to change your way of thinking and living, even if is after 22 years {read The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren...you will too}

- to be happy to be ALIVE. Yeeeehaw!


What is "okay" with you?!




12 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I get sad too about twitter. I follow a lot of people and my twitter is private, so they don't see my tweets :( I really don't want my twitter to be public. Such a dilemma.

Rissy said...

the dryer- do it all the time
the traveling and feeling glad to be home- same
getting sad at being ignored on twitter- always lol

LOVED this


CarissaExplainsItAll

Amanda said...

I get sad too when people don't respond on Twitter; I think that's a common thing. And you'll figure out all the wedding stuff. I'll have to add that book to my reading list, which is a mile high right now ;)

Amanda said...

Oh and I tagged you in my post today, FYI

Kelly said...

Ohhh, we are ALL SO guilty of restarting the dryer ;-D And yes, I'm with ya on the vacation-home thing. I always love coming home after being gone!! Happy Friday Eve, Molly :-D

Megan at Megan Can said...

I have 2 mini blankets that I sleep with every night & take with me when I'm staying somewhere else! I mentioned it in my blog post today as well! TOO funny! Hope you are having a great day!

Katie {katie lately} said...

It is definitely okay to restart the dryer!! ps I tagged you in my post today, play along if you want to but you dont have to :)

Marian said...

I had that same feeling about home over the holidays! I was there for two weeks and absolutely did not want to leave! And I have a blanket I am OBSESSED with...have had it since I was a kid. Can't get rid of it...its like a part of me or something:)

Mia Maree said...

When I got married I had to choose a color and then not look at another magazine or inspiration EVER. That way I couldn't change my mind :-) Good luck!

Unknown said...

Love these - I'm sporting a jayhawk pullover today that I wear all the freaking time. How about that game last night, right?! Love the list - and I can relate to a lot of it! And don't worry about colors, flowers, etc for your wedding - it will all come together, trust me!

Crystal said...

I love traveling too. Since we relocate so often...sometimes it's not until after we take a trip away from our new place, that it then feels like home upon returning. If that makes sense.

And I definitely do the dryer thing. HA! Hilarious to learn that others share the same quirks.

Elle Sees said...

totally guilty of the dryer one!
new follower, pretty girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...