Tuesday, January 24, 2012

weekend

Since my camera is residing in MA, I have been taking pictures on my iphone and I've got to say it  has one heck of a camera....for a phone, that is. If you don't have the new iphone I seriously think you need it....like yesterday.

So here are some good ol' pictures from my weekend extravaganza.


1. On Thursday, I decided to surprise my love and head on over to his place a day early. Even though it took him 500 hours to get home, I definitely got him good. Dinner at HuHot it was! Delish.

2. My handsome man at dinner. Who wants to convince him Red Sox are way cooler than the Yankees?!

{side note: Wish I had pictures but on Friday our night consisted of hanging out with Jeff's mamacita going to eat Chinese and watch some HS bball. Bringing me back to the good days!}

3. My mom, dad, Jeff, and myself went to the reception venue to measure the place, see how many it could seat, and start thinking of ideas to get the party started! This was just a yee haw let's rock and roll picture. Must have.

4. Part of the reception venue. All of the furniture and pictures are going bye bye, but I need a little inspiration on what to do with it!


5. On Saturday we got a little crazy and decided to go bowling at our oh so...old fashioned bowling alley. The play was hoppin! Yes, I was the winner winner chicken dinner. Best bowling score ever! 136, whoop whoop. However, I've got to say that did all come in a close second. I think it probably helped I wasn't a couple pitchers in this time bowling.

6. Best bloody mary mix of all time. Seriously, if you like bloody mary's run out and get this at Wal Mart or Target right this very second!

7. Jeff & my dog {well, parents' dog} have this weird special bond. I think they are kind of in love with each other. So sweet.

Today is the last day of my very long weekend and unfortunately the real world has begun again. It was good while it lasted :)

P.S. Everyone is doing their layouts like this now so I felt I should be like the cool kids, but hoping no one thinks I'm copying. If so, please do tell me.



13 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like SUCH a nice weekend. HuHot is sooooooooooo good. I miss that place... though I always feel like a beach ball after eating ;-) Jeff and your parent's dog are SO cute!!

Amanda said...

Jeff and I will get along just fine. M is a Sox fan, so you two can bond over that. I am a Yankees fan! :) Maybe we'll have to do a double date and see the red sox play the yanks???

Holly said...

Looks like you had a great weekend :) Love the venue!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! I love all of the pictures! Congrats on winning the bowling game :) I love the picture of the venue, it looks pretty!

Lindsey said...

I'm loving all the phone pics and it seems like your weekend was as busy as mine. Thanks for the bloody mary info. I want to go buy it now!!!

Raquel said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! And yay for winning!

Bree said...

Looks as if you had an amazing weekend :)
I've never heard of zing zang before but I just might have to try it :)

... said...

Looks like a jam-packed weekend! :) Bowing is always such a fun time...I used to always go with friends in college....and we would have a dress up theme each time. :) Miss those times!

MonicaLeeBlog said...

HuHot is my boyfriends favorite place in the world! lol Looks like you had a fun weekend!! :]

<3 Monica

Anonymous said...

Yay for having a GREAT weekend!!! i havent been bowling in forever but ok...a score of 136?!?! your my new hero! Its a good day if i break 100! Is HuHot a restaurant chain or is an area thing?? It looks like a fun place to eat!

Amanda C. said...

Awesome weekend. I love Zing Zang. I agree, best bloody marys ever!

Michelle said...

I always use Zing Zang!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! You are just too cute for words, my friend. You look so pretty in all your pics!!!!!!

Renee Arianna said...

How do you do the circles under your numbers like that!? I like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...