Thursday, January 19, 2012

it's otay

Yay, linking up once again this Thursday for It's Okay Thursday with Neely & Amber!

I love this link-up because I love reading what other people are doing that they think is "okay" and then everyone else being able to relate to it. Kinda like last week, I didn't know everyone was so infamous about continuing to turn the dryer on so you don't have to fold your clothes yet ;) Too funny.



Its Ok Thursdays
 

So this Thursday... It's Okay:

To press the lock  button on your car about 5 times like that will make it more locked or something.

To jump in your car because you think someone is hiding underneath. Ya...about that.

To bust out in tears when you think about how much you love some of the people in your life.

To  play Hanging with Friends during class. Okay, maybe that's not okay. But fun, nontheless.

To get so incredibly happy when you can relate to other peoples lives on blogs and want to like be their best friend, then realize they don't even know who you are. Bummer.

To be sitting in your fiance's apartment trying to surprise him, even when he hasn't answered his phone the entire day and you have no idear when he will be home. {if you read this, GET HERE! :)}

What are you okay with this week!?

P.S. Don't forget to link up again with Katie & myself Monday for another round of Makeover Monday featuring Hair Care! Yee hawwww!



12 comments:

Kelly said...

Gah!! I WISH I would have had a smart phone back in college (wow, that makes me sound like a dinosaur ;-)) But then again... Glad I didn't because my grades would have suffered fosho!

HAVE FUN surprising Jeff!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I totally can relate to the blogger comment. I see bloggers that I can relate to and all my fave bloggers comment on what feels like everyone's but my own, sigh,

Amanda said...

Totally relate to the bonding aspect! Except, I feel like you and I bond over the long distance ish :) And I'm jealous that you're surprising your man!

Katie {katie lately} said...

you are one of those Blog excitedness bff people for me, FYI! And I jump in my car then freak out cus I think someones hiding behind my seat. haha!

& are you kidding?! Cutest thing ever you're sitting in his apartment!!!!

Ashley said...

We sounds very alike! I'm a freak about locking my doors and could easily cry at the drop of a hat :) AND when you relate to other people's blogs!

Monica said...

Great list! I feel the same way about reading someone's blog and thinking we could be BFF's

... said...

I am right there with Katie on this one! You are so special and I just met you...but I am so excited to get to know you more!! :)

Bree said...

I lock my car so many times as well. I get excited too when I read someone's blog and our lives our totally relatable, sometimes I wish all my blog friends were my real live friends, that'd be the life :)

Steph said...

Hahaha your last one about waiting for your fiance made me bust out laughing at work! Hope he was surprised! :) And I get that relatable blogger feeling when I read your blog. I think we could totally be Bffs. Creepy? Probably.

MonicaLeeBlog said...

laughing out loud about locking the car door 5 times! My entire family definitely does that, and then once we walk 5 feet away from the car someone will go "wait, did i lock the car?!' Paranoid. haha

<3 Monica

Kristin said...

I lock my car multiple times too making sure its reallllly locked :)

Bethany said...

I definitely do the same thing with my car haha. And games in class are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...