Monday, January 23, 2012

makeover monday {2}

It's Monday, so you know what time it is.....Makeover Monday!!! Katie & I are so excited to be back and rocking out another category for today!





If you missed last week and the start of our series the category was SkinCare. So if you want some good advice on skin care and products just check out our link-up from last Monday here.

This week we are chit chatting about HairCare.

I honestly only have one certain product that I want to talk about because I swear by it. And I'm not going to sit here and talk about products I don't like or even use so....I am here to talk about what I DO love and WOULD most definitely recommend, even if it is one product and one product only.

The beaut? Moroccan Oil. Uhhhhhhmazing. The best. Hair love. Whatever you want to call it.


You know that stuff you put in your hair that you think is going to be really awesome and make your hair look like Julia Robert's, but it really turns out looking like you haven't washed your hair for days? Okay, maybe you haven't experienced products like that...but I have.

And then my mom introduced me to the most amazing hair product known to man, or Molly. It makes my hair feel sooooo soft, and quite sexy to be honest with you. I feel dang good when I put this stuff in. The other good thing? You only have to use like a pea {if that} sized amount. I put it on right before I do my hair in the morning with damp hair. I add the most to my ends, and then comb my fingers through my hair with it.

Seriously, I have tried quite a number of products to make my hair less frizzy and soft and this by FAR takes the cake.

If you want more info check it out here. I pinky promise you will not be disappointed! Oh, and it is a tad bit pricey, but it lasts for.ev.er. I've had mine for about three years I think and  it's still going strong strong strong.

What are you favorite hair care products!? Please tell us!!!




5 comments:

Megan at Megan Can said...

3 years!? I'm going to have to check this stuff out!

Rissy said...

I've heard really good things about that stuff! and if anyone has advice on dry shampoo, Id love to hear it while we're discussing hair


CarissaExplainsItAll

Kelly said...

My best friend uses this and I have been NEEDING to buy it from my salon ever since she said she swears by it!! Can't wait to try it out :-) So you put it on damp hair and then blowdry? Can't believe you've had it for 3 years!! Awesome.

Victoria said...

Morrocanoil is UHHHMAZING. Great suggestion :) I also gave a tip for less frizz, it's on the cheaper side so you should check it out, works great without the oily nastly feeling of some products. Love linking up with you guys :)

<3 V

henning love said...

i just bought argan oil, the organix stuff. and it is amazing! i love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...