Friday, April 1, 2011

It's April Already?


If you haven't heard or looked at your calendar.
It is APRIL FOOLS day.
I have been thinking of things to get people with all week.
Then I remember, I can't lie.
Therefore, April Fools Day just sucks.
I was like Oh Oh I'll tell my mom I'm pregnant, or I won't graduate on time, or something crazy like that.
Can't do it.
I am hoping someone plays a GOOD joke on me and somehow it involves me winning money.
Somehow someone gets me literally every year.
Last years one just made me mad.
Yes, brother. This is for you.
I was happily babysitting my kiddos and I got a phone call from my little brother in a panic.
I honestly didn't even have time to think about this day full of mean, funny jokes.
Well he told me he got in a wreck.
Really brother? That is not even funny.
I was worried. upset. shaking. scared.
He said he hadn't told mom yet.
So I had to keep this secret to myself. Waaaat?
Rude.
I am still made at you for that.
He has cried "wolf" three times on that one now.
(One including brother calling to tell me he got stopped by the police on the way home from a high school football game and had been drinking. He was frantic. He said the cop wanted to talk to his mom. I guess I had to pretend to be mom and talk to cop. I was crying (Ya, I have no idea why). I hate you brother. Not really,  but kinda at that moment.)
Not coming to your rescueeeee.
I still love you though, you are darn lucky.
I hope everyone has a day full of lots of jokes and pranks.
HAPPY APRIL!!
Oh,
and happy
2.5 years baby.
=)


***

Friday Favorites
(My Birthday is in May ;))

I know I cannot be trusted with cameras.
I know I know.
BUT. I am about to be a year older in May.
I will be more responsible :)
Maybe.
Don't you feel bad my pictures look like poo?
Or am I a dumby because I broke my last one. And the one before that. And the one before that.
Okay I lose.
That doesn't change that I still want this beautiful baby.
In all reality I just want my pictures to look like Jessica's.
Wishful thinking.
Hi, NikonD5000 it is VERY nice to meet you.



This adorable. Dont cha think?
Sorry I have two randos kissing on here.
However, those signs are CUTE.
Engagment photos?
Wedding photos?
Love it.



I want.need.have to have.dream of this kitchen.
Beautiful.
Wanna know what is even prettier?
This. The roof over this fabulous kitchen's head.
If I could win the lottery, I would chose you beautiful house in beautiful Colorado.
I would DEFINITELY chose you.


Cue the song... "You take my breath awaaaaaay."

***

"These are a few of my favorite thingsss..."
(when the dog bites.. when the bee stings...when I'm feeeeeeeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feeeeel so baaaad...I'll stop.)
***

I hope y'all have a FABULOUS FABULOUS Friday.
Let's make friends with a stranger.
Try it.
You know never...they could turn into your best friend.
Or soul mate.
Or future boss.
Or just someone that just simply brightens your day.

xoxo

MOLLY
(Where or where did my signature go?)













2 comments:

Nat's Nest said...

When are you getting married? My husband and I married last May. Gosh, it's almost been a year! We used his brother in law, Randy Olive, as our photographer. Some of our wedding pictures are featured there. I always liked to look at pictures to get decoration ideas, but also to see what poses and stuff I wanted in pictures . . . crazy, I know! Lol. Anyway, he's real artsy. www.randyolive.com

Suze said...

That picture is adorable of the couple. Happy 2.5 years to you and the beau! That is just MEAN of your little brother for those april fools :( Hopefully he wont this year! Have a fabulous rest of the day girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...