Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall, PLEASE Come

I swear this 100 degree weather is going to be
the death of me these days.
And so are my allergies!

The poor kids at recess even look like they are
going to all fall over and pass out.
Or look like bright red apples.

{p.s if you are wondering what has been going down
in the 1st grade world here is a quickie: "I just can't stop staring at the
naked people" - One child's parents put scissors in his lunch box
to cut open his gogurt and well, he cut his friends hair with it - "I'm gonna do hard
core drugs"- When the school day was ended one boy said "Another day
full of love!" 

good stuff
anyway,

Since I am praying-hoping-wishing for fall weather
I thought I'd post a few things I love most about fall.

First of,
fall is my absolute FAVORITE season.

here's why.....

the GORGEOUS weather

football season

Halloween



sweatshirts/jackets

Happy Slappy Thursday!
yes these posts will get better soon.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

couldn't have said it better myself :) xo

Ryan K said...

I'm feeling the same way! I can NOT wait until FALL! It can't come soon enough!

Kelly said...

Awww, I always love your photos. Makes me feel at home in Kansas :-) I hope fall weather and cooler temps come your way too! My parents and sister are DYYYYING in Kansas. My mom's principal sent out an email asking everyone to turn their air conditioners to 78* because he was worried that they would break their generator working so hard to keep the school cool. Wowza. Have a great weekend, Molly!

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite season as well. You should stop by my blog and join my football contest!

Amanda C. said...

I could definitely use some cool weather and tailgating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...