Monday, September 12, 2011

body pump

Happy Monday to you all!

I had some words of wisdom.
1. don't take a 3 hour nap during the day
2. don't take nyquil to make yourself sleep

because

1. you still won't sleep
2. you will feel like you were drugged for most of the next day

moving on...

***************************************************
Today I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a KU Fit Pass.

What is that you ask?

Well it' a pass that allows you to take all the workout classes you can dream of or what is scheduled for an entire semester. I knew there would be no other way after work I would workout unless I did a class that would motivate me to get a good butt whoopin. Plus, I'm so competitive that in a class with tons of girls I won't wanna be the one slacka lackin.

My first class I attended was BodyPump.
 The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. ]

via


That is no joke. Killer. I had to yell at myself a few hundred times to step it UP.
I could barely walk out of the gym. haha. My legs were going to give at any second in time and on the way home I tried to call my mom but could barely hold the phone up to my ear they were so shakey.
Needless to say, I think it worked me and felt so good to get back in the workout mode.

No excuses from now on!

I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who is trying to get toned and needing a good hard workout to get those muscles toned up and beach ready!

 


1 comment:

ashleigh said...

i love me some body pump

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...