Monday, September 5, 2011

labor day with my bay bay

in pictures...

I.dont.want.it.to.end.


Rock Chalk Baby!
1-0

We better enjoy being undefeated while we can, looked a bit rough on the field this weekend.

Not many pictures because it rained & I looked like a wet dog.

So glad football season has arrived!



I decided I was a much better golf cheerleader, ball finder,  photographer & watcher than I was a player.

3 lost balls later.

Someone make me good!



I love my chef Jeff.

Now someone hit the pause button so I can enjoy this weekend a little longer.

Hope everyone is enjoying the EXTRA day to their weekend.




3 comments:

Marian said...

Yes...can we please hit a pause button!!

PS- Looks like you had a lovely weekend!!

Michelle said...

I wish we could hold the weekend! Schools starts tomorrow! Eek!

Looks like you're having a great weekend! And it looks like you've definitely found a keeper! He cooks?!

You guys are adorable together! xoxo

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend and that food looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...