Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {Pinterest Style}

Since I don't have a "topic" I want to talk about today/this week
I decided to linky on up with Michelle and join the Pinterest party, Wedding Style.



google

 

Here are a few ideas/pictures ideas/perdy things I have loved!


 
I have never been so addicted to a wesbite {other than facebook..obviously} in my entire life.


 
Excuse my excessive pins.
Follow me {here} if you wanna check 'em out!









haha! okay I kind of love this...totally something we would do.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful wedding ideas!

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding photos :)

Amanda C. said...

I love hydrangeas. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Molly, great pins this week! I love that you did a wedding theme! I am newly engaged and I'm constantly pinning things that are wedding inspiration! Glad to have found your cute blog :)

Check mine out! I'm doing my first giveaway right now!

EverydayAEM.blogspot.com

Ashley

Kristina said...

I have got to do that wedding sign. I love it! I could totally see my wedding guests getting a good laugh out of that one.lol

Kori said...

Beautiful photos today honey! I'd love to have you link up with me for "Flirting With Temptation Thursday," come check it out!

I'm also having a great giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret that ends Friday! Have a fabulous night doll!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo

Amanda said...

Those are great wedding pins. I love that first picture, Molly!

Unknown said...

love all the wedding pins! that last one is awesome!

{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...